Rattle and Hum Outtakes Screencaps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I'm sorry to tell you guys that I cannot load that scene to you tube. I tried, but it looks like my dvd will not have any part of being ripped to a movie file. So sorry :( Good luck!

I wasn't talking about membership specifically, I was just having problems with the site at that time. All I was saying was that it's much trickier to get videos from torrents than just having them on Utube. That's all! :wave:

What sort of problems have you been experiencing? I know that downloading torrents can be slow at times, especially if there are only 1 or 2 seeders and a file the size of Rattle and Hum Outtakes may take several weeks to complete! But again, patience is a virtue!! :wink:

That looks like the first 10 minutes of it anyway! I don't know for sure what the "official" order is for the outtakes, but on mine that is the first scene of the first outtake on the first disc. I can't remember how long it is either, but you found a bit of it!

Thanks for posting those. I have the outakes, but haven't watched in a while:drool:

Hey girlies, I found this on youtube by chance just from browsing. It's not one of the vids that come up when you search Rattle & Hum outtakes, so I didn't see it before.

Methinks we have another piece to our puzzle. :sexywink:
YouTube - U2 Rare

Yeah... it´s been really a puzzle, mainly for me. Thanks Rosebud for the tip.
This outtakes are driving me crazy...:crazy::crazy:
Does anybody know if U2Torrents is the only place we can find these outtakes??? I think it´s impossible... but where ??
I´ve tried some sites but....:sad:

Back
Top Bottom