Rate by dateability--dumb, but fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1) EDGE!!!!!!-- hot, cute, adorable, kind, goatee, intelligent, nice arms, beautiful eyes, musician, approachable, hugable, kissable, his voice, sweetheart! :drool:

2/3 Adam and Bono-- they tie. I like Bono's charisma and Adam just looks like such a gentelman.

4) Larry-- he looks kinda intimidating to me...

1 Bono- do I have to explain why.

2 Larry- just for sex.(hello, Electrical Storm)

3 Adam- I think he would be such a gentlmen. Interesting to talk to. I never really liked Adam, but i think If I got to know him I would fall in love with him. He's getting kinda sexy as he ages.

4 Edge- Not my cup of tea. He looks too innocent. I wouldn't want to corrupt him.

I need to change my order. :reject:

It used to be Larry, Adam, Edge, Bono.

Now it is:
1. Larry. (How could it be anything else? :wink: )

2. Bono. (I put him last the first time because I had a feeling I would find him annoying. But I thought about it, and I remembered I haven't actually met him, so I'd have to go on the date and find out.)

3. Adam. (The only reason Adam moved down was because Bono moved up.)

4. The Edge. (Like a lot of people here, I see Edge as more of a father figure -- all be it a pretty hot father figure.)

And once again, I have to add: I wouldn't turn down any of them. :wink:

Does anyone else feel a little guilty after doing that? :reject:
What's happening to me? Have I grown a conscience? Aaarrgh!! Get it off! Get it off!!
Phew, guilt's gone.

:wink:

I am looking at Edge a little different now:hmm: Daddy Edge is looking kinda naughty :ohmy:

My first instinct is to say Bono, but as much as he's my fantasy guy, I don't know if our temperments would suit each other in reality. He'd probably want to go club-hopping or something, and I'm not really into that. Edge is a lot more like a guy I would go out with in real life (more laid-back) and I've been finding him rather attractive these days even though I didn't in the past. Then there's Larry. I don't know what we would talk about because I don't think we have much in common, but man, I would love to go to the beach with him and rub suntan oil on that back! :drool: :combust: As for Adam, I'd love to go out on a casual dinner date just to have a chance to talk to him.

1. Bono-fun, annoying and sexyyyyyyyy
Maybe go to the white house or something..lol
2. Adam- cool, mysterious and openminded? Hopefully? LOL
Picnic in the park?
3. Edge- Those eyes!
Staring contest?
4. Larry- Great looking guy but ... it's not always "LOOKS" thats does it for me.

Personality-and thats BONO
:drool: :wink:

Hmm.

1--Bono. :wink: I've had a thing for him for 13 years now. I think we'd get along well; he's wacky and smart and likes to talk, which is fine by me. Doesn't hurt that I find him superhot and wouldn't be able to take my eyes off him for a second.

2--Adam and Edge. Can't rank them; like them both equally.

4--Larry. Like other people have said, I find him extremely intimidating, which is probably fine by him. I'd probably spend the entire night wondering if I'd made him mad because he was quiet. Not to say that I don't like Larry or find him attractive; I do, very much. But it would be hard for me to feel comfortable around him because I am also a quiet person and need to be around someone that isn't so I can come out of my shell, so to speak.

Last edited:
*Wonders how she missed this thread before*

Fun! Let's see here...

1. Bono: Like Bono's shades said, Bono'd be one who'd probably want to go out to clubs and stuff, and that's not really my style, either. However, I could also see the two of us going to a quiet little coffeeshop, too, and he could read a poem/sing a song, and that kind of activity is something I find quite attractive in a man. And he's politically-minded, like me, so we could have many a good discussion about that sort of thing. If he ever, for some reason, started annoying me, I think he'd get the hint and back off a bit. Plus, I'd probably learn to be a little more spontaneous and stuff as a result of him, probably loosen up a bit, which I wouldn't necessarily see as a bad thing. It's the opposites attract thing-he's outgoing and a little more wild, and I'm quieter, shy, and kinda reserved.

And hey, he's the one I have the crush on, so...:D.

2. A tie between Edge and Larry: I'm not intimidated by Larry, either. I definitely think he'd be a very trustworthy guy relationship-wise...he doesn't seem like the kind of guy that I'd have to constantly wonder about in regards to how faithful he was being. And sure, he seems like a very serious guy, but I know he's got a fun streak in him, too-I've heard stories about that before, so that's always good. He and Edge are both the quieter ones of the group, it seems, and so I could relate there. And Edge and I...I think we could get into some interesting discussions regarding books and various other intellectual stuff (even though I don't doubt that some of the stuff he knows will go way over my head, as I get the feeling he's probably 10,000 times smarter than me, LOL). Plus, again, both of them are definitely good-looking, so...

3. Adam: Very cool guy, seems like a really sweet person and all that. Just for some reason, I just see him more as a really good friend, a guy I could come to for advice if I were having trouble with a relationship or something, a guy I could talk to about anything.

Yeah. There'd be my list.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom