RARE newly found photos to share taken by Jesus Girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2jesusgirl

Daisy
Dreaming Beneath the Desert Sky of Arizona
I just shared these over in the Zoo and thought you all may enjoy these as well..

Thru the years I have taken many pictures of U2. I had lost some negs, and even gave away original pix to friends without ever reprinting them, etc. Well just recently after a long search, I found all my negs and decided to scan them all in my primefilm scanner. While doing so I discovered a bunch of pix I had either never got, gave away, or just don't plain remember. even a picture of me and Bono from 1987!!! In those days if pix were blurry the one hour photo labs wouldn't even print them anyway, but they also missed some as well...

So here I will start, and share them with you, if you would like to save them, you are more than welcome too. They are one of a kind taken by me. You will not find them anywhere else other than the Zoo or on my Myspace. So enjoy!!!

Warning - some are blurry, some are washed out, some are COOL!

These are in ADDITION to any you have ever seen me post before...

A few for tonight. I will post more tomorrow:

Rattle and Hum 1987 KUPD Radio Station appearance meet and greet FIRST - There was so many missing that I must have given them away to a friend...haha..or they were just so washed out the lab wouldn't print them.

MY PERSONAL FAVORITE!! he was talking to our friend Patrick from Dublin.

RH16001-01.jpg

RH11001-01.jpg

RH9001.jpg

RH10001-01.jpg

RH7001.jpg

RH5001-01.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the total surprise found and didn't even remember. A totally burred and washed out picture of me and Bono on March 31, 1987 during the Joshua Tree rehearsal night. (night before he got his boo boo) The lab never printed it as you can tell it is bad. I have no recollection of posing with him but here is proof. haha!
I do remember him going down the line meeting fans and I was at the end. I dont remember how I managed to get him to pose with me....But it is US!!!

DionandBono4001-01.jpg

Here he is right before coming up to me and my friend. These were taken by my friend Cathy Peterson on her camera. She snapped the one of me and Bono on my hard to use camera...

Photo_2007_1_22_2_41_56.jpg

Photo_2007_1_22_2_46_11.jpg

Photo_2007_1_22_2_43_47.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

DION YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!! LOL!!! I cry a lot for not being able to score Zoo tickets!!!!:(

AWESOME PIC!!! :hyper:

Those were hard days to get tickets. do you remember it was by phone only at least for Achtung baby. We were scoreless too for that show... Thank GOD for a certain Irish crew member who gave us tix....It was because of him we got tix for ZOOtv too. He gave us a long lecture on joining Sister Sisiter/Propaganda so it would never happen again. It was like having to face your Daddy for something bad you did. haha!!
Then he gave us hugs and kisses and passes!!!! haha! It was priceless.....

BackstagePassfromJoe-1.jpg

Also gave us passes for that and ZOOtv.

2ndBackstagepassfromJoe.jpg

u2jesusgirl said:
Here is the total surprise found and didn't even remember. A totally burred and washed out picture of me and Bono on March 31, 1987 during the Joshua Tree rehearsal night. (night before he got his boo boo) The lab never printed it as you can tell it is bad. I have no recollection of posing with him but here is proof. haha!
I do remember him going down the line meeting fans and I was at the end. I dont remember how I managed to get him to pose with me....But it is US!!!

DionandBono4001-01.jpg

Here he is right before coming up to me and my friend. These were taken by my friend Cathy Peterson on her camera. She snapped the one of me and Bono on my hard to use camera...

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m203/u2jesusgirl/

Dionspix/Photo_2007_1_22_2_41_56.jpg

Photo_2007_1_22_2_46_11.jpg

Photo_2007_1_22_2_43_47.jpg

EXCELLENT!!!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful Memories with us JG!!!!!

u2jesusgirl said:

Those were hard days to get tickets. do you remember it was by phone only at least for Achtung baby. We were scoreless too for that show... Thank GOD for a certain Irish crew member who gave us tix....It was because of him we got tix for ZOOtv too. He gave us a long lecture on joining Sister Sisiter/Propaganda so it would never happen again. It was like having to face your Daddy for something bad you did. haha!!
Then he gave us hugs and kisses and passes!!!! haha! It was priceless.....

BackstagePassfromJoe-1.jpg

Also gave us passes for that and ZOOtv.

2ndBackstagepassfromJoe.jpg

I tried getting them the hard way :|

Learned my lesson, Not going through the pain of missing U2 again like i did :happy:

BonoFox1 said:

I tried getting them the hard way :|

Learned my lesson, Not going through the pain of missing U2 again like i did :happy:

Bonofox1, I know how your feel tho. We went down to Achtung baby totally ticketless... nada..... Then they showed up for soundcheck, met Bono and I knew everything was gonna be alright. Then we found our "Daddy", got our lecture, got the goods, and then I made him go after Bono to get my da*n gold marker back he stole!!! I wanted the Bono DNA from it as Soup once said... haha! One of my crasy stories.....

u2jesusgirl said:

Bonofox1, I know how your feel tho. We went down to Achtung baby totally ticketless... nada..... Then they showed up for soundcheck, met Bono and I knew everything was gonna be alright. Then we found our "Daddy", got our lecture, got the goods, and then I made him go after Bono to get my da*n gold marker back he stole!!! I wanted the Bono DNA from it as Soup once said... haha! One of my crasy stories.....
:lol:

u2jesusgirl said:

AWESOME!! I had better luck from POP on like I said I learned my lesson :)

I'd love to visit your My Space to read your Wonderful Stories:)

and I thought I had fun U2 Stories to share I m sure you'rs are TOPS!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom