RARE newly found photos to share taken by Jesus Girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2jesusgirl said:

Thanks Caroni, It's kind of a touchy subject because he thought we were just following them there and I could see why he would get mad. But he yelled at us about it, not knowing the facts first.
"Amigo" as I call him, knew we were coming there, but Edge didn't.. I feel like he made amends tho with how he treated us after and how he had us sit with him.

:hug: who knows, maybe if we were famous we would act like that too in that particular scenario :D , we can´t judge anyone

:hug:

u2jesusgirl said:

My Time Mag cover signed here:
Photo_2006_7_11_2_51_10.jpg

Oh wow, finally found the time to look through this thread, some absolutely fabulous pics here Jesusgirl! Thank you so much for sharing them all with us! :hug: Extra speical thanks for the above pic of the Time magzine cover, been looking for a decent sized pic of it for ever, and it's also autograhed!!! :faint:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Oh wow, finally found the time to look through this thread, some absolutely fabulous pics here Jesusgirl! Thank you so much for sharing them all with us! :hug: Extra speical thanks for the above pic of the Time magzine cover, been looking for a decent sized pic of it for ever, and it's also autograhed!!! :faint:

You know I was in the magazine cover thread awhile back saving pictures and I didn't see this in there, as far as I had looked at least. And I forgot about trying to post it in there.. Glad I rememberred in here... I love what Bono wrote to me. He was complaining about how hot it was...haha! "In The Hottest Town.."

:bow: Thank you so much for posting these JG. What a treat to come home from holiday to! You are so lucky and deserving of all your meetings with the guys. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom