Randomness (New forum style)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kristie reminded me of this...
HAPPY RED ROCKS ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!!!

video-ubrs.gif

TwinwithAdaminCar.jpg

uhm, is that gonna turn out? meh...we'll see now...*previews post*

ahh and it did...

this is what twin made for me when i was having a cracked out time during the ap exams...gotta love twins!

and this too...my twin is the best! (psst twin, i had this with me on all me tests, i DEFINATELY felt the edge power during bio!)

well...that one didn't work..soo DESCRIPTION TIME!!!

y'know that pic of edge wearing that beanie (group: oo the ONE with the BEANIE!! yeah! :rolleyes: ) that says "northern scum" on it? well she fixed it to say "AP scum" instead...definately made me day! :D

Last edited:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i HATE new interference GRRRRRRR

i will try and fix this shit later....now i'm going to go out and whatever, see things that aren't little red x's.

• It's fooking HOT here
  • I have a headache
  • I spent all day cleaning my house

But, it's all good cause.....I'm going to San Francisco tomorrow for 4 beautiful days, woooohooo!!!!

Golden-Gate-Bridge-4.jpg

It was day three of having fun in my family's home state of Washington today. I went in the Space Needle for the first time. It was thrilling. :| It beat Star Wars yesterday. :silent:

I just drank coffee, and it was good.

soooo I'm guessing that would be: random WHACKS of violence, Sicy??? Being Italian and all.... :tongue: :evil:

Originally posted by Sicy
random.gif

ooh! ooh! UABRS is gonna be on our local PBS station tomorrow night, WOO HOO!!! (yes, PBS of all things!) *cantwaitcantwaitcantwait*

Last edited:
just wanta test my picies... :)

Hiya pleba gals..

just wanta see my droolable bono pics in my profile and signature....I'm sure u all won't mind eh? :wink:

Peace....

argh... ..where's my signature pic...?...

OK ..why did it show with my sig but didn't show it, just the file name....
help...mods?...someone..

Attachments

• 3346568323232%7ffp7%3evq%3d3235%3e5%3c%3b%3e73%3a%3ewsnrcg%3d323237%3c968%3a%3b9vq0mrj.jpg
    3346568323232%7ffp7%3evq%3d3235%3e5%3c%3b%3e73%3a%3ewsnrcg%3d323237%3c968%3a%3b9vq0mrj.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I think my cat is stalking me

Okay I think my cat (no not my car, but my actual cat) is stalking me.
  • I give her food and she eats some then follows me around and stares at me
  • I think her litter might need to be changed so I change it, and she still stares at me
  • Right now she is sitting next to me and staring at me

:scream: :scream: :scream:

She is driving me bonkers!!!!!!!!

I got really excited today when I turned on the tele and saw
that my local PBS station was showing Live Under A Blood Red Sky! I still didn't pledge any money though. :no:

At work last week, U2 came on over the speaker, and thsi guy said "man, If I ever met Bono, I'd hit him in the nose",
so I replied (into my headset, which all employees can hear)
"If I ever met Bono, I'd grab him!"
I got introuble because that is not appropriate "head set" talk!
Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mac:

Back
Top Bottom