randomness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
there has not been a random thoughts thread in a while, so here it is- i shall start-
i went on a long trip to Ohio ( going through pennsylvania isn't fun- it's philadelphia at one end, and pittsburgh at the other, and alabama in the middle- i counted 8 mullets, 67 milk farms, and lots of rocks, lots)saw a store called Petro- christina petro was u2's first belly dancer, and a gas station called Bp- Bp Fallon, anyone? Went to the rnr hall and saw trabants, and got yelled at by some staff people...found a law firm called Evans, drove onto edgewood drive, a friend of mine over there has a friend called garvin (edge's da's name) em..yeah :) :p

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!
I love RANDOMNESS!!!!!!
HOOOTIEEEE HOOOOOO!!!!

My bloody Jcrew order finally arrived today!!!!

I'm getting my hair trimmed tommorrow.

My friend ordered an automatic curling hair brush from tv.

here's a random pic!!!!

PETER-PAN--OFF-TO-NEVERLAND.jpg

Last edited:
~I just accidentally kicked my cat Thomas Jefferson, and he slid on the hardwood floor about 5 feet :silent: *is cuddling him to make him feel better*

~I failed my final for my MS Apps with VB...I have NEVER failed a final before...I came home, cried to dad, scarfed a burger, and called my fiance...made me feel a little better.

~I found a review on the Internet for an eatery called Bono's Beef

~I want a Slurpee :drool:

~I want Bono to bring me the Slurpee...and he better not sneak any sips from it because I'm selfish and possessive about Slurpees and will have a hissy!

i got a strange haircut.
3349%3A%3A6%3B23232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C29%3B8539ot1lsi

-my nose itches.
-at the rnr hall of fame in cleveland- in the late fall, there will be a HUGE U2 exhibit!
-there is another jim fan lurking around pleba:) ;) (welcome, and dya like my sig now??)
- my cat is going to attack me, since i tripped over her and stepped on her tail (oops)
- and i was offered to drink chocolate milk out a "jam jar" i squealed and scared my friend

Last edited:
ooo ooo I liketh random

I'm cranky:mad:

Don't feel bad about kicking your cat....
I kinda did that once, I was walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night and she was on the floor and I didn't see her and stepped on her :(

Bonochick said:

~I want Bono to bring me the Slurpee...and he better not sneak any sips from it because I'm selfish and possessive about Slurpees and will have a hissy!

What, me steal sips?? :bono: :angel:

Attachments

• bono_slurpee.gif
    bono_slurpee.gif
    40 KB · Views: 26
cat randomness! yay!
I sit on Skittles a lot. She likes to sleep in the computer chair.
Gobbles got her tail shut in the door once. She didn't like it much, to say the least.
LarKitten and Donkings managed to get in the cold air duct in my room and ran around under my floor today.
LilyKitten.. um.. sleeps a lot.
Ranger is so pregnant, she's gonna pop any day man... she's got to have like 10 kittens in there.

Anyone want a kitten? I've definately got a surplus.

quiro bonobell

stephannv said:
Dear God!!!! CHILI'S QUESO!!!!!!!
I WANT THAT STUFF SOOOO BAD I CAN TASTE IT!
UHMMMMMMMMM CHEESE DELICIOUS DIPPING SUBSTANCE
:drool:

*hunches over from hunger pains, slowly sinks lower and lower, finally falls to the ground*

bono.jpg

stephannv said:

That's sad. That's the one bad thing about pets, they're like family members, so when they die, it's really sad.
My first dog died of cancer, I cried. :sad:

yeah it was hard, she was 14 and had liver, kidney and heart disease! I still think that i will her walk sometimes. She would prance on the tile floor in the kitchen it was hillarious!:lol:

Jam Jar said:
there has not been a random thoughts thread in a while, so here it is

have you seen the huge thread? that's about as random as it gets.......

here's my puppy....puppy meaning she's more than 6 years old and a german shepherd...but that's ok......
3349%3A%3A%3A723232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D7%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3B8%3A%3C%3B%3B%3Bot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom