Random Thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
story time:

a good friend of mine already works at target, and she's the one that made me apply there. so when i got interviewed by 2 ppl, the first was the actual manager, the second was my friend's boss. my friend's boss jokingly told the manager that i brought drugs to school and blamed my friend...he believed her...

so then the first thing the manager told me when i got the job was that i needed to take a drug test...
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Lilly:
*joins, it WAS in the handbook*

yeah, i knew you worked there, you mentioned it once and asked you how many ona's you have. i got 6 in the first three days i worked and haven't gotten one since...that was a month ago and i work like every day.
biggrin.gif
tis ok i'm the mesh queen and i 'kick serious ass at recovery.' gotta love m.o.ds

Sorry, I didn't see your question previously!
Uhm... ona's= ummm....um.....*cough cough*
None. TEHEEEEEEEEE.
I feel soooo stupid saying "m.o.d.". It kinda freaks me out, it's like "I need an M.O.D. between Feature and Main Street"
I often wonder " why can't I say I need a manger by the Flag t-shirts??"
But who knows, Old Navy works in mysterious ways. GAP INC. is taking over the western hemisphere
biggrin.gif

------------------

DAVE EVANS ATTENDS MY SCHOOL, I have proof!

I want Bono, I want Larry, Edgie Edgie I love you hairy!
(meow mix tune)

"Where's my public? My God, they've deserted me! This is a crisis. We'd better do something. Stir up some publicity or something. 'Bono in under-age sex orgy.' That should do it. I want my public Back" - Bono 87'

Originally posted by stephannv:

I feel soooo stupid saying "m.o.d.".

to me, it's like this:

walkees = connecting me with close to a hundred other employees (we have 2 floors)

close to a hundred other employees = always hafta hear my smart ass comments (i.e "i LOOOOVE this song!").

omc...i'm actually posting something that has to do with something.

------------------
Rebel with a cause....and a red car.

Originally posted by Lilly:
(we have 2 floors)

TWO FLOORS OF OLD NAVY????? Is that 2 floors of clothing or is one floor offices or something? If you tell me 2 floors of clothing, I'm moving to Minnesota.

Hey Daisy...I just noticed something.

You registered here 2 months after I did but look at the difference in our post count.
biggrin.gif

*bono mouth*

------------------
MISTY MORNING, CLOUDS IN THE SKY
WITHOUT WARNING, THE WIZARD WALKS BY
CASTING HIS SHADOW, WEAVING HIS SPELL
FUNNY CLOTHES, TINKLING BELL

Back
Top Bottom