Random Thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems like a lot of people are having problems in reality. I say lets forget reality and live in PLEBA. I know it makes no sense.
biggrin.gif

On with the randomness: I had jury duty today.
I got a new computer(my first one ever) and now I have a network card, so I have DSL!
I want some pizza.
I love PLEBA, all the people here rock!

------------------
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows.

Originally posted by JennyBean:

I love PLEBA, all the people here rock!

Yeah.

Speaking of having problems in real life: I was playing badmitton (sp?) in the wind.
wink.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Hi JB!

CSOBS! LABYRINTH! Wooo i love that movie! I used to watch it all the time when i was little, and now I always singing the "You remind me of the babe" song! It's funny b/c no one knows what I'm talking about, giving me the upper hand. In craziness, that is.

Hey Mooky!
I used to love Labyrinth too! My best friend and I used to watch it over and over again. LOL! It's such a weird movie.
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by FlyGirl:
Can't See...

They forced my entire grade to sit down and watch that movie after we took standardized tests this year. The looks on everyone's faces while they watched David Bowie prance around in those... tights will always be imprinted into my mind.

He wasn't a very nice Goblin King.
<- insane

that might actually beat the looks on the faces of my speech class watching ZooTV ~ MacPhisto VIBED everyone out so much.
biggrin.gif
'twas hilarryous

Originally posted by Jam Jar:
any state is bigger than delaware. one wrong turn, and you're in maryland. ha! but what would i know- i'm a messed up jersey girl. lol

this better not be a crack about marylanders.

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by hippyactress:
I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so

a little inappropriate to share that with all of us, isn't it?
wink.gif

anyway, here is my random contribution. I meant to put this in the scavenger hunt thread that i started way back in january, but i forgot i had it. I just found it again. What do you think of this?

333%3A%3A%3B4323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E589%3E%3A%3C8%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323934493%3A4nu0mrj

------------------
***ALOTWU***

LOL Elizabeth!
That sign is great!
BTW,have you updated your story recently? I haven't been there for a few days.

------------------

No updates yet, sadly.

i have been so terrible. I have been letting WORK distract me! who do i think i am???

------------------
***ALOTWU***

I'm right on the border. Across the river from Red Wing,MN if you know where that is. It's about an hour away from the cities.

*gasp* I DO know where that is! You MUST come up and see us all now! We'll let you in next time we have brunch! Email me at: Shando32@hotmail.com

Oh and Julyfly, thanks for the comforting words....blargh! she is SUCH a lunatic!

Hey, does anybody watch the show Ed on NBC? One of the characters held a party for her forum of Billy Joel friends....it cracked me up! 'Cos the one person she was really close to turned out to be 13.....yeah, that's hilarious.

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

Originally posted by Lilly:
*gasp* I DO know where that is! You MUST come up and see us all now! We'll let you in next time we have brunch! Email me at: Shando32@hotmail.com

Wow. I'm suprised! I'll definitely e-mail you!

------------------

HiLARRYous randomness:

1: Today I almost got busted.
The manager of the plant I work called for a general meeting. (I wasn't there of course) My mom told me (she works with me) that he told everyone to stop using the internet for personal purposes. He said GET THIS: that they found evidence of people using the internet to access some U2 pages!!!!
eek.gif
That is clearly me!!!!!! I nearly fainted. Still nothing has happened, but I think I'll stop abusing the net for a while (while i'm at my job)
tongue.gif

2: Okay you're not gonna believe this.
My friend a coworker had a U2 RELATED DREAM! LOL
biggrin.gif
He says that he was walking on the beach when he suddenly saw Larry Mullen from behind. My friend got him by the shoulders and started to scream YOU'RE LARRY! YOU'RE LARRY! haha ... Then Larry looked at my friend and when he did, my friend says he saw ME, BONO, EDGE AND ADAM playing along on the beach HOLDING HANDS!!!!! He says I was laughing like crazy while the lads where just bored to hell and had a real cranky face!!!!!
biggrin.gif
I was LMAO at his dream!!!

This tells me I talk way too much about U2 (and Bono) at work !
biggrin.gif

Thanks for this space!
tongue.gif

Hey, does anybody watch the show Ed on NBC? One of the characters held a party for her forum of Billy Joel friends....it cracked me up! 'Cos the one person she was really close to turned out to be 13.....yeah, that's hilarious.

Aw, I wish I had been watching! Like on The Ellen Show (that's what it was called?) Ellen was starting to bond with a student over U2... lol
wink.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

*ahem* MVD:

never to let your broker make reservations for you at that crap hotel again!

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

333%3A%3A%3C4%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E746%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D32323894%3A64%3A7nu0mrj

I have proven it!!! Adam IS my daddy
wink.gif

Adam ----> Daddy Pants
Daddy Pants -----> Jesus Pants
Jesus Pants ------> Jesus
Jesus -----> My Daddy

Therefore:

Adam ------> My daddy!

Logical syllogism!
biggrin.gif

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

I have proven it!!! Adam IS my daddy
wink.gif

Adam ----> Daddy Pants
Daddy Pants -----> Jesus Pants
Jesus Pants ------> Jesus
Jesus -----> My Daddy

Therefore:

Adam ------> My daddy!

Logical syllogism!
biggrin.gif

Makes sense to me! LOL!

------------------

LOL!!! I saw that!!!! As I was watching, I just kept thinking "DOOOD!! I should throw a party at my appartment for all of PLEBA!" I was uninhibited by such practicalities as lack of time and space
wink.gif

More Randomness from my messed up mind:

Why do they have to make hand lotion so addicting, I swear I put it on 20 times a day.

My Boss is going thru a mid life crisis; he's now doing that dorky gelled spikey thing with his hair. BUHAHHAHAHA, he looks so funny.

Do you think Bono would still be Bono (persona wise), had his nickname been Schmoo?

Okay, I'm tired and there is no chat and I'm not making any sense.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

I have 4 hours to finish my apey paper. I have but two sentences written, and have not finished ape-ily reading the book.
If I fail out of ape university, I do not know what will become of me...
I shall always have my bananas, that is for sure.

*munch*

*banana of trade-offs*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

Well, seriously folks...
If anyone is in the Fort Myers, FL area (read: South FL) this summer or right now, look me up because I want to meet you all! And at the risk of me mum murdering me...people are invited to my house to hang out and be PLEBAns this summer
smile.gif
This is a serious offer, btw. No joke.

I shall take this up as an offer, I will RANDOMLY be at your doorstep, since I'm in Florida ALL the time
smile.gif
Anyway, it is time for my random thoughts, which could be scary, tehe!

Hooray! My mommy and daddy are coming home today which means I can be online more now! DANA'S BACK EVERYONE FULL TIME! HOORAY!

My puppies bark too much, they all have been sleeping with me since my parents have been away and last night I slept all wrong

I just realized I have to rip off April 3 from my scooby doo calender...April 4th is of Scooby scratching, random.

25 days until my birthday. April is Adam month on the U2 calendar...haha, A for Adam and April.

On my mummy's calendar she has Adam's birthday, but not mine
frown.gif
RANDOM.

Oh, I just realized I should go get ready for class, but well, as you can see, I'm not.

I wonder what is for dinner tonight, dinner has been scary this past week....

A woman needs a man, like an Edge needs a handicam.

I'm done now, my random thoughts are getting more and more random so I figured I should stop before the random police come and take me away.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

Dana: Ma, Adam Clayton's instrument holds mysterious powers of women folk

Ma: Oh yeah? Let me see...

My apey friends I give up!

If I had half an apey brain I would be done with my paper of doom.

Ape University is not for me.
I long for the sea
And for my Grams Magee
Poetic though I feel today
My wounds they shall not heal
Pathetic though I seem today
Forget not that I feel
For though an ape I am like you
A fan of music through and through
And though I have no apey goals
or direction
I shall not die.

Whatever that ape-ily means.

*banana of stream of consciousness poetry*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

Randomness: Why is it that when you lose your voice and it gets all low and scratchy people tell say it sounds sexy and/or you should work for a sex line? Do your friends do that to you? I feel like crap, not sexy!
LOL!

------------------

Randomness: Why is it that when you lose your voice and it gets all low and scratchy people tell say it sounds sexy and/or you should work for a sex line? Do your friends do that to you? I feel like crap, not sexy!
LOL!

I have a low voice to begin with. Like... today I was having an exceptionally low day and I could sing the beginning part of WOWY... usually I gotta take it up an octave.
ANYWAY here's my randomness, inspired by Eliz's sign, even though mine has nothing to do with U2
333%3A%3B86323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232393595699nu0mrj

evidently there's no turkeys allowed on Catalina Island...

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

LOL!

i get that too. i think it is funny. even when i haven't lost my voice people including my manager say i should work as a phone sex operator. lol.
confused.gif
i hate my voice, i think i sound like a valley girl.

Back
Top Bottom