Random Thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
*I want to see Panic Room--maybe this weekend

I just saw that a few hours ago... That's one of my favorite movies now. It was filmed excellently, full of suspense. I recommend that everyone goes and watches it!! Heh.

I want to go on a U2 Stalking Expedition...

------------------
and if you get too far inside
you'll only see my reflection

Originally posted by FlyGirl:
I just saw that a few hours ago... That's one of my favorite movies now. It was filmed excellently, full of suspense. I recommend that everyone goes and watches it!! Heh.

I want to go on a U2 Stalking Expedition...

Cool! Is it scary at all, or just suspenseful??
wink.gif

U2 stalking would definately be fun. Sure beats the hell out of going to class tomorrow (I hate my tuesday/thursday classes!)...

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

I'm not a wimp when it comes to scary movies (yay to blood, gore, suffering, pain! MWAH!). But Panic Room seriously had me on the edge of my seat. It's extremely suspenseful, every single moment you're wondering "ohmigawd, what's going to happen next..." It's realistic. The events that happen are not exactly scary, it's wondering what's going to happen next that's the real fright.

U2 Stalking: The Art of Hiding in Bushes.

------------------
and if you get too far inside
you'll only see my reflection

Sounds great. Will definately see it this weekend!

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Originally posted by Lilly:
I love making up words. Examples:
Dinner + Lunch= Lupper
Hallelujah, Jenny, where are you? It's snowing like a mama jama here and I'm angry!
mad.gif
<---- yeah, that's me.

Maybe YOU should consider COMING to Minnesota! Yea, it's cool here and stuff! *Not lying*

Lilly I'm back! Damn snow. Grrr. We could get MORE snow tomorrow!
I say Lupper too!! I didn't think anyone else did. Must be a MN/WI thing.
smile.gif

I think we should have a MN PLEBA party. There's a bunch of us from this area right? Everyone else could just come to us!
Randomness:I got some new shoes. The are so cute and I loveth them. They make me so happy. Also they are girls so they were cheaper than if I got the same ones in women's sizes! Yay for bargains!

------------------
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows. --Jennifer Unlimited

I was mixing chocolate eggs and sour jelly beans. *dizzy*

My dog did well without me dissing him.

I just bought that Walk On book. Woohoo!

My birthday's tomorrow. *sweet 16*

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
Student: Wow! It's raining cat's and dogs.
Bio teacher: Did you step in a poodle?

Oh. My. DAD. That's Mr. Flath, isn't it? It IS! BWAHAHAHAHA! [Note: Gina and I went to the same high school
wink.gif
]

Disco: you will never be old if you don't want to be. It's as simple as that. I went on a trip this summer with a hilarious woman, with a wicked sense of humor, and we got along wonderfully. She is 63.

What other randomness can I cook up tonight?

1. My computer is moving terribly slowly, because I'm playing a CD in the CD drive. This never used to happen. FOAD, computer. Just FOAD.

2. I have a final interview Wednesday for a job I want sooooo freaking much. It's exhilarating and terrifying that within a week, I'll know whether or not it's mine.

3. To take a break from my thesis, I'm rereading the Little House books.

4. My roomie is cooking cabbage, and the WHOLE FREAKING HOUSE reeks of it now.

5. I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies. I've also never seen a James Bond movie.

6. I'm going to pretend that if I close my eyes, the snow outside will disappear.

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
6. I'm going to pretend that if I close my eyes, the snow outside will disappear.

How I wish that would work! Maybe I'll try it too. If we both concentrate hard enough maybe we can melt it all. LOL!

Originally posted by JennyBean:
How I wish that would work! Maybe I'll try it too. If we both concentrate hard enough maybe we can melt it all. LOL!

*concentrating*

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
*concentrating*

Did you hear about that collective-conscious random number generator thing? I'd explain it poorly.
wink.gif

My computer's cd drive isn't working either! It only reads some, and not like it used to.
eek.gif
So no cd copying or anything... it really pisses me off.

------------------
Laura
~~~
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

I'm concentrating, but it doesn't appear to be working.
OK I've been at Interference and MPS for far too long tonite. I think U2 is taking over my life!

------------------
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows. --Jennifer Unlimited

I love the song "Never Let Me Go"...it's gotten my on a whole big jazz kick again
biggrin.gif

Tomorrow is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOONG day and I'm still up at 1:00 am
frown.gif

I think I'll go to bed...

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by hippyactress:

Tomorrow is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOONG day and I'm still up at 1:00 am
frown.gif

O_O You're insane.
Jenn, I think U2 is taking over your life too. And mine... *U2 taking over lives fuzzies* lol
biggrin.gif

Hey... My new Van Morrison obses., does this double my insanity or halve it???

------------------
Laura
~~~
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

My Random Thoughts/Vent

I hateth my Gateway
It's only two years old and it's crapping out on me.
frown.gif

But Doooood, I'm getting a Dell (eventually).

I can't wait for spring, it snowed yesterday. Must move to a warm sunny place with no snow

Final Random Thought, A&W Root Beer is really good
smile.gif

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

Dood, I don't know how I missed this thread:

*My mother's computer is so slow, it took me almost ten minutes just to post a picture to go along with my response on Larry's shoes thread.

*I typed in "Moob" instead of "Moon" at the beginning of my name. Subconscious speaking to me or something?

*I'm freakin' COLD *shiver* - my mother's house is like an ice box.

*There's a Larry's Music store not too far away from my mom's house. Hmmmm.

*I'm procrastinating on getting grading done. It can wait.

*I had a dream a few nights ago that Bono handed me his guitar and wanted me to sign it. How weird.

*I wish it had been Larry handing me his shirt to sign instead.
biggrin.gif

*It's taken me over 45 minutes to pay my on-line bills. My mother needs a DSL line or something. This is pathetic.

*I'm addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper. It rocks.

*My cellphone cover is Bright Green. heh.

*My mother has a tape dispenser in the shape of a pug. Interesting.

*Most the people who live here in Oregon are from California. I just met a neighbor of my mom's yesterday who lived where my favorite beach is located: Sunset Beach, California. Small world.

*My hands are so cold, my rings are spinning on my fingers as I type.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Hmmmmnn. I have random thoughts. Let's see....

*I am exhausted today, thanks to last nights chat.
*I feckin hate it when it snows on April 2nd, and I am going to have a 2hr drive home because of the piles of snow.
*I am very excited about seeing Elevation on Friday, and watching Mrs. Edge dance.
*There is a run in my pantyhose. Who the hell invented pantyhose?
*I am moving in with my boyfriend in less then 2 months.
*I don't get to keep my new car stereo. It is a loaner while mine is being repaired
frown.gif

*I am going to dye my hair red tonight.
*Sometimes I think that I like my online friends more then my real life friends.
*I want to be Andrea Corr.
*My sister had a goldfish named Chandler that lived for over 2 years. She also had one name Gunther, and one named Ursela. They died in appropriate goldfish time.
*The girl that I report to at work says 'tree' instead of 'three', and calls vinyl, vin-l. She then gets mad at me when I don't know what she is talking about.
*Why do we drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway?

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Originally posted by JennyBean:
Lilly I'm back! Damn snow. Grrr. We could get MORE snow tomorrow!
I say Lupper too!! I didn't think anyone else did. Must be a MN/WI thing.
smile.gif

I think we should have a MN PLEBA party.

*ahem* Where in 'Sconsin you be? 'Cos we're all in the Cities (I'm more East than the rest of 'em though). Yea, we really should get together....if you're too far, we always have the summer!
biggrin.gif

Uhm, I think it was Hallelujah that wrote about her bio teacher making bad puns, maybe that's a bio teacher thing....Example:

Teacher: What's taxis?
Lilly: An organism's movement towards or away from a stimulus. (insert confident smile here)
Teacher: Correct, it's also where our President is from!
Class: (collectively) Awwww!

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

Originally posted by Kristie:
3. I woke up this morning and my twins had both left me the Sleepy Fro Adampic to wake up to. Unibrain at its finest
wink.gif

As twin said...

"We were meant to be together!"

Random thought:

I've been up since 7:30 am, haven't eaten since 9:15am, have been constantly running from one place to the other since 9:30am, and have been working my ass off all day long....why am I still motivated to do work and get shit done tonight? I don't understand me...

------------------

As twin said...

"We were meant to be together!"

Random thought:

I've been up since 7:30 am, haven't eaten since 9:15am, have been constantly running from one place to the other since 9:30am, and have been working my ass off all day long....why am I still motivated to do work and get shit done tonight? I don't understand me...

Can you transfer some of that motivation to me? After two hour and a half classes, two and a half hours of work and another two and a half hours of class, I don't even have the energy to go make the absurdly long copies of my readings, much less actually do them. *sigh* It's going to be a LOOOOOONG quarter.

Random thought...

I am wearing what can officially be termed the cutest hat ever. In the past three days, I have received three compliments on it, two of them from complete strangers who felt compelled to stop me and tell me what I lovely hat I was wearing. I generally receive two to three such compliments per week. My favorite happenned during Spring Break when I was up in Madison. As I was walking down the street a homeless man, who was begging for change from everyone else, took time out from his panhandling to remark an the fine quality of my hat. Hee hee!
biggrin.gif

It was a long time ago, but holy crap i loved the Dissing Your Dog sketch!!! Sooo funny!

It getting hot here in Tucson now! I love it, but will hate it when it gets into the 100s.

On April 17th it'll be the 1 year anniversary of my 1st U2 concert. *fuzzies*, as they say...
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:

I am wearing what can officially be termed the cutest hat ever. In the past three days, I have received three compliments on it, two of them from complete strangers who felt compelled to stop me and tell me what I lovely hat I was wearing. I generally receive two to three such compliments per week. My favorite happenned during Spring Break when I was up in Madison. As I was walking down the street a homeless man, who was begging for change from everyone else, took time out from his panhandling to remark an the fine quality of my hat. Hee hee!
biggrin.gif

You must post a picture!

------------------
Laura
~~~
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by On The Edge:
You must post a picture!

LOL!!!
icon42.gif

Actually, I have quite the amusing photo of me in this hat. It's from the St. Louis show in November and it's of me posed with, of all people, Danno, the infamous Faux Bono of the Midwest. I shall post this tomorrow ladies
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 04-02-2002).]

Dano really REALLY looks like Bono *searches for Ali Rose so's she can post a pic*

New random thoughts:

It's bad when your date smells like a rotten egg salad sammich, right?

I think sula is a good person and since I already posted in the 'ain't sula a great person' thread, I thought I'd put it here too.

I like being 17, it means that I won't be punished if I get caught stealing all the things I steal.....er I mean.....don't steal...

I might work at the Mall of America.

I signed up for Jeopardy today. I need that $$$!

------------------

Lilly's life sounds a lot more exciting than mine. Yet I'm only slightly concerned... Meaning I'm not going to get off my arse and change it.
smile.gif

p.s.- I found a pic of Dano w/out his Bonohat... he doesn't look so much like him in it.
- I think Sula's a good person too!

Commercial jingle stuck in my head: Celebrate! Celebrex!

I think various people here hate me with a passion!
icon33.gif

It's another Gr80s night in rm 229!
biggrin.gif

EVERYBODY HAVE FUN TONIGHT! EVERYBODY WANG CHUNG TONIGHT!

So slide over here...

I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so

Oh oh oh oh oh Hangin Tough!

99 luftballons...

YAY 80s!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

Well, seriously folks...
If anyone is in the Fort Myers, FL area (read: South FL) this summer or right now, look me up because I want to meet you all!

I was just in Ft. Myers 2 weeks ago to see the Red Sox. We went to Ft. Myers beach...it was so great.

YAY 80s!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Whoa, we're halfway there WHOA! Livin on a prayer...

Shake your love, I just can't shake your love...

It's a nice day for a white wedding...

Walk like an Egyptian...

Love shack! Baby love shack!

We can dance if we want to we can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're are no friends of mine
I say we can dance, we can dance...

Whoa...flashback
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Leaving just in time, stay there for a while. Rolling in the ocean, trying to catch her eye..."

She is the dreamer, she's imagination

"If you give me half a chance I'll prove this to you
I will be patient, kind, faithful and true
To a man who loves music, a man who loves art
Respects the spirit world and thinks with his heart"
~ India.Arie

Originally posted by mocool12:
Lilly's life sounds a lot more exciting than mine.

My life is not so exciting....I had a tamale at Chevy's tonite though....very spicy!

I'm going to get a computer this week for my bedroom....heee heee that's more hours wasted on interference.....oooh, that's more hours wasted on interference....meh....

You can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a ladies' man, no time to talk!

------------------

Originally posted by Lilly:

I'm going to get a computer this week for my bedroom....heee heee that's more hours wasted on interference.....oooh, that's more hours wasted on interference....meh....

For my brother's birthday, when a group of little boys descend on the household, I get the computer in my room.

wink.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Back
Top Bottom