Random stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
on msn.com right now it says "Who were the first Bond girls?" and I swear everytime I go there it says, "Who were the first BONO girls?"

------------------
Dana

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

Originally posted by Bbug:
to vacuum, i think.

yeah, that?s right.
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Hoover=vacuum, thanks.
So if Adam says the last time he used one was the mid seventies, is he a lazy man who can't even take care of his own house? He has to wait for the cleaning lady to visit to clean up the spills he made 3 days ago? Maybe he should go live with his mommy!!
eek.gif
I can't believe I just said that.

I guess I'll just have to move in with him to keep the house looking nice!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
Hoover=vacuum, thanks.
So if Adam says the last time he used one was the mid seventies, is he a lazy man who can't even take care of his own house? He has to wait for the cleaning lady to visit to clean up the spills he made 3 days ago?

That wouldn't suprise me in the least

I'm gonna try to post a pic here, so sorry if it's edited a thousand times, but I gotta try somewhere:

sm_41.jpg

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 02-25-2002).]

I'm so cool now I can post pics!!!! Like this:

10.jpg

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

Random? KFOG in the Bay Area is playing Achtung Baby right now. They claimed that they're going to play the whole album, but they've started with EBTTRT and One, so I'm thinking they're not really going to come through on that. Not like I don't OWN the album, but still.

Back
Top Bottom