Random Risque' U2 pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono in water.......me thinks he's skinny-dipping!!:drool: :drool:

33547%3A8723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D427%3D9%3A%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232333658%3C4%3B6ot1lsi

Is this Jordan he's playing with? I think Daddy is being naughty, not seeing any sign of a Speedo.....:eek:

33547%3A8723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D427%3D9%3A%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232333658%3C4%3B7ot1lsi

bonosloveslave said:

Is this Jordan he's playing with? I think Daddy is being naughty, not seeing any sign of a Speedo.....:eek:

33547%3A8723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D427%3D9%3A%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232333658%3C4%3B7ot1lsi
That's John.......Malibu Bono...:drool:

I don't think think that is John...

FallingStar said:

That's John.......Malibu Bono...:drool:

I still wanna say that's Jordan or Eve; I know Eli has curly hair, but this seems like a ZooTV era pic. I think Jordan was born in '89, so she'd be 3 in 1992, and this kid looks about 3 (but i'm guessing on the year that this photo was taken). In fact, that couldn't be John since he's just over a year old, and this child is definitely older than that.
But this is just MHO.....:confused: :confused:

Risque' Edgie?

Ok, I may just be having a brain fart here, but I cannot think of any U2 pics that I have seen where Edgie is less than fully dressed, ie other than his shirt half-*unbootened*.

I wanna see Edgie nipples!! :eek:
Can anyone help me out here?

Re: I don't think think that is John...

bonosloveslave said:

I still wanna say that's Jordan or Eve; I know Eli has curly hair, but this seems like a ZooTV era pic. I think Jordan was born in '89, so she'd be 3 in 1992, and this kid looks about 3 (but i'm guessing on the year that this photo was taken). In fact, that couldn't be John since he's just over a year old, and this child is definitely older than that.
But this is just MHO.....:confused: :confused:

It's Elijah. The picture was in either the December 2001 or January 2002 Hot Press.

bonosloveslave said:
Bono in water.......me thinks he's skinny-dipping!!:drool: :drool:

33547%3A8723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D427%3D9%3A%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232333658%3C4%3B6ot1lsi

he IS in fact skinny dipping! Says so in BP's book. Bono got drunk while he was on some boat in some sea and he and Paul jumped in....:rolleyes:

oh, and that little dood in yer post is Eli.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone, I will accept that that is Eli.

WooHoo!!! Me likey skinny-dipping Bono :love: :heart:

And BTW, I refuse to believe that Edge does not have nipples!!!:madspit:

There are no words......

OMG...I think this pic would qualify as risque with the S&M chains etc there, but I can't stop laughing when I look at it....:lmao:

He is actually reminding me of a troll doll with that hair!!!!!:laugh:

3354837523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D427%3D9%3A%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323336745%3A53ot1lsi

Kristie said:
I'd just like to say that the thread title said RISQUE, not SLASHY!

that said, I have a couple stills I just made :evil:

tttyaawbedge2.jpg

tttyaawbedge3.jpg

tttyaawbedge1.jpg

*runs out of the thread giggling*

ok i simply must know... what are these stills from! i've seen a couple others floating around that other people made. WHAT IS IT FROM :sick: :heart: :edge: :heart: :bono:

femaleorgazmatron said:

ok i simply must know... what are these stills from! i've seen a couple others floating around that other people made. WHAT IS IT FROM :sick: :heart: :edge: :heart: :bono:

thaat.. is from a zootv concert broadcasted on someodd tv station, I coded Tryin to Throw Your Arms Around the World cos I've never SEEN it live and it was cute.
So I did that, I don't know of many other people who have it though ::shrug:

:evil:

Maybe it's more because of my dirty mind than the pics themselves, but these make some very *impure* thoughts pop into my mind (especially involving the blond hunk in the pics :drool: ) but the others are not excluded either :silent:

ABmasque.jpg

masks1.jpg

flaming june said:
:evil:

Maybe it's more because of my dirty mind than the pics themselves, but these make some very *impure* thoughts pop into my mind (especially involving the blond hunk in the pics :drool: ) but the others are not excluded either :silent:

ABmasque.jpg

masks1.jpg

I :heart: these pics!!!

Kristie said:

thaat.. is from a zootv concert broadcasted on someodd tv station, I coded Tryin to Throw Your Arms Around the World cos I've never SEEN it live and it was cute.
So I did that, I don't know of many other people who have it though ::shrug:

a certain well known slash writer (who requested to remain anonymous) sent me similar stills for my slash gallery not too long ago.... i know it's from the same show. :shrug: maybe she got them from you. :) either way..... :huh: :sick: :love:

*edited because i don't know how to spell "remain" :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom