random, random....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol, not sure why i used that face~ i guess just cuz i didn't know what else to use and this would be my only chance to use it.

anyhow, em, i'm thinking that it wouldn't be edge, he strikes me as a very peaceful, mellow, easy-to-get-along-with guy and he has way too much fun with the boys, esp Bono, to have any interest in breaking things up. (btw~ meant NOTHING romantic/sexual about the bono-edge statement~ just that they are really good friends!)

it can't be bono. at first i thought, "well, sometimes the lead singer thinks he's too hot and moves on to a solo career", but quickly disregarded that b/c of the type of person he is. not only is this a band that's been together forever, but they are also really REALLY good friends. ie: bono-edge head butts and other cute things, adam is willing to take a bullet for bono and risk his life for the life of his friend, larry... i dunno. i just know that they are all really good friends.

it may or may not be adam. he's not very outspoken, kinda just goes with the flow, sits back and doesn't hog all the glory, again the "best friends" idea comes into play again~ the whole bodyguard thing mentioned above. besides, he *is* cardboard, don't have to feed, clean up after, or walk cardboard. easy to maintain.
biggrin.gif
then again, that is all i know about him, so i guess there's a chance he'd have reason to break up the band, but i doubt it.

larry. i can't think of any specific stories about him having any special bonds with any of the guys, but that doesn't mean they're not there. he is "Snarly" and Mr. Tough Stuff, but i'm sure that's just his "image" and he's really a little softie inside
smile.gif
i don't think he'd have any reason to break up the band either.

hmmm.... i've said a ton of crap, but didn't really answer the question, did i? well, then that's my answer. no one of the members would have reason to break up the band.

the only way U2 would stop is when one of the members dies( i know! i know! they're immortal) or if something dreadful happens and Bono has to return to heaven to take care of some matters(being God, and all)

biggrin.gif

the end.

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

Originally posted by bono-vox:
If u2 were going to split up, why would they do it and whose decision would it be?

[This message has been edited by bono-vox (edited 11-04-2001).]

Blargh to people who change threads....

CK

Back
Top Bottom