Random Question...Would You....?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

partygirl43

Refugee
You meet some random guy....he looks like B, A, E or L. (Pick your Fave.) Would you or would you not..er...indulge.......

my anwser is yes to all of the above in the following order:
He looks like B
He lookes like A
He looks like E
He looks like L

I'd have to be in a coma if he looked like P :lol:

The question was not if you would fuck Bono, smart ass.

'You meet some random guy.... he looks like B, A, E or L."

mysterious_jen said:
i think if any random guy looks twice at me im in regardless of which band member he looks like,
i dont get out much :reject:

Ha ha ha ha, I know exactly what you mean! I was walking behind some girls yesterday in short skirts and high heels. All the construction workers were perving at them, not me. At least I was warm in my big coat and sensible shoes.:sigh:

im always warm in my big black coat and enormous arse kicking boots.. (much needed in geelong atm )
back to the topic... yes i would jump anyone who looked like any of the band!!! who wouldnt.

cinnaminson said:

Ha ha ha ha, I know exactly what you mean! I was walking behind some girls yesterday in short skirts and high heels. All the construction workers were perving at them, not me. At least I was warm in my big coat and sensible shoes.:sigh:

Well, when they were 60-80 yrs old, they'd probably got all kinds of pain in their joints. Good health is like the money in a bank account, spend too much on the credit card would mean a painful payback time.

mysterious_jen said:
im always warm in my big black coat and enormous arse kicking boots.. (much needed in geelong atm )
back to the topic... yes i would jump anyone who looked like any of the band!!! who wouldnt.

I won't.

It kind of weird to me, at least. I'd have no idea what kind of person he was and that would make me withdraw really quickly. Regardless which band member he looks like and how much he looks like the one.:shrug:

I don't think I'd go with anyone regardless of who they looked like. After all, why settle for a clone? Nope, now if it were the real thing....:evil: :evil: :evil:

....but then again why would Bono want a beefburger when he's got a steak at home? Ack...:angry:

youvedonewhat said:
I don't think I'd go with anyone regardless of who they looked like. After all, why settle for a clone? Nope, now if it were the real thing....:evil: :evil: :evil:

....but then again why would Bono want a beefburger when he's got a steak at home? Ack...:angry:

because a fine beefburger is 100 times better than a burned steak....:lmao:

only j/k.

If both parties were happy, who cares? :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom