Random Bono Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
99d71e3d.jpg

sallycinnamon78 said:
Bono crying while watching program on AIDS. How can anyone doubt that he's genuine? I hate it when people make him out to be some kind of self-promoting fake. :( :sad:
03219123613_200bono.jpg
:sad:

Oh wow.... What is this from? I've never seen him cry before, either. :(

Nerfherder said:

I found it while randomly searching for Bonopix, can't remember the exact source, but I'll have another look. I know it probably sounds stupid, but seeing him cry really upset me. :(

sallycinnamon78 said:

I found it while randomly searching for Bonopix, can't remember the exact source, but I'll have another look. I know it probably sounds stupid, but seeing him cry really upset me. :(
It doesn't sound stupid at all. Seeing anyone cry is quite upsetting. Especially a man. And especially a man like Bono.

I just get so angry and upset when people say he's full of shit - such a decent and caring man.

Have we had this pic of him + Jordan yet?
20040512_bonojordan.jpg

Last edited:
Lucy3011 said:

It doesn't sound stupid at all. Seeing anyone cry is quite upsetting. Especially a man. And especially a man like Bono.

I agree 110% - he's such a sweetheart. And he's got such passion and compassion - you can see it in his eyes, his expressions - he truley wears his heart on his sleeve.
If you want to be inspired to change the world, you just have to look at and listen to him.

(I'm such a cheese :huh:, but it's true, I really admire him....)

My fotki page disappeared yesterday :sad: I knew the time was running out but I thought they'd at least give me time to see if I was going to renew first :grumpy: I hope I haven't lost all those pics, some of them were from my old computer! I think the boomspeed should still be up, I will post a few more later.

Nerfherder said:

seeing bono cry really breaks my heart:sad: .............he had a hard childhood and I am sure has done his share of crying.
Its so hard to see, I know he is geniune.
That pic makes me want to reach out and give him a huge hug and tell him that we all believe in him....never stop what he is doing because he is a great great human and there should be more like him in this world. Way to go Bono, your my inspiration and you always will be!:applaud: :hug:

Dismantled said:

seeing bono cry really breaks my heart:sad: .............he had a hard childhood and I am sure has done his share of crying.
Its so hard to see, I know he is geniune.
That pic makes me want to reach out and give him a huge hug and tell him that we all believe in him....never stop what he is doing because he is a great great human and there should be more like him in this world. Way to go Bono, your my inspiration and you always will be!:applaud: :hug:

I know. It's horrible. Such a kindhearted and loving soul, despite all his faults... he's a great man.

inside-bono-ipod.jpg

Bono being a sexy wilderbeest... even with the hat!

Back
Top Bottom