Quid pro quo: Bono pics for...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
Okay, well, this is my 200th post. Yay.
smile.gif
I'm very happy.

And I must confess that I've LONG used PLEBA as my source for U2 pictures, since before I registered and started posting. And I feel a bit guilty about this.

So, here's what I was thinking: since I know you guys do kind of like to do these things, I have one small request. I would like to see some Bono pics in which that luscious, shimmery black Irish mane is there in all its glory. NOT slicked back, NOT buzzed. Show me some good hair.

And in return? Well, give me a suggestion, so I can stop freeloading.
wink.gif

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Sorry if thats slicked back.. not sure if you mean completely slicked back or what

Bono.and.a.red.guitar.JPG

Bono.being.sexy.JPG

Bono.saves.the.yuppie.JPG

bono18.jpg

bono20.jpg

bono33.jpg

yum yum

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Originally posted by paxetaurora:
Okay, well, this is my 200th post. Yay. I'm very happy.

And I must confess that I've LONG used PLEBA as my source for U2 pictures, since before I registered and started posting. And I feel a bit guilty about this.

So, here's what I was thinking: since I know you guys do kind of like to do these things, I have one small request. I would like to see some Bono pics in which that luscious, shimmery black Irish mane is there in all its glory. NOT slicked back, NOT buzzed. Show me some good hair.

Good hair! Thank you! Oh you are a girl after my own heart. I can see you appreciate the beauty in this world my friend. Beats me why anyone would want to see him any other way! Oh how I hate the buzzed and slicked back looks (except MacPhisto he's cool slicked back) and I could never understand why Bono would do that to himself when he could look so hot and beautiful with some HAIR!

Those Sicy posted are all gorgeous!

DROOL here are some I really love!
smile.gif

bo-jt26.jpg

bo-jt33.jpg

bo-jt46.jpg

bo-jt56.jpg

bo-jt43.jpg

bo-jt61.jpg

Now that's my kind of yumminess!!!!

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

[This message has been edited by Autumn454 (edited 02-01-2002).]

Ah what divine specifications Paxy, this is going to be a beautiful thread! I cannot put into words how much I love that Irish mane.

To paraphrase Chantilly Lace-

and a pretty face!

0000.jpg

and a ponytail hanging down!

1bwbono.jpg

a wiggle in his walk and a jiggle in his talk

bono038.jpg

make the world go 'round, oh there ain't nothin' in the world like a big eyed BONO

bono18.jpg

make me act so funny make me spend my money(on concerts, etc) make me feel real loose like a long necked goose

bonoph.jpg

OH BABY YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE!!!!!!

bono180.jpg

YEAH BABY THAT'S THE ONE I LIKE!!!!!!!

bono50.gif

You got it!

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Oh and don't feel guilty about getting all your pics from here I think most of us did! Like you I got all mine from here, even before I registered, from threads, people's sites and webpages and sites girls here used. It has opened up the beautiful world of U2 pics and is a great source. Keep looking and keep snatching, that's what we all do!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

i can't post pics at the moment, but i've been meaning to tell you, pax, that i love your location.

<----bleeding heart liberal

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Back
Top Bottom