Quicky message to MG.....:D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
This is just to say....LOL...
biggrin.gif
that no, ur number STILL wont work................and I was extremely close to being down there were u are on Sat...........but not just as a day-trip, on the off-chance I coulda spyed on u wherever u told me u were, took photos and had u front page news of the Irish Star.....
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

hehe...........I know all mobile numbers have nine digits and I put 00353 in front first, dropping the 0, but no........still no luck...*sigh* I might try SMS later, but I told Larry I couldnt get trouh to ya and he just.....*snarled* !

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 05-13-2002).]

U know my number as well, you, you you... YOU!!!

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

"If Larry's gay, I'll be a man!" -Michelle-

er...no Cat I seriously dont........I dont tink u ever emailed it to me........or if u had it here on the forum.......I musta missed it or missed taking it.....and Im very sorry then......
frown.gif

*hides*

back to re-edit to say, Cat I checked, I remember u sayin ud mail me when u arrived in Dublin but I never got one........possibly cause u were able to access here and/or forgot about it??????
confused.gif

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 05-13-2002).]

Maaaaaaaaaddie ya nut!!! LOL *huuuuuugs* It was kewl to get a SMS from ya!!!! IT was really funny cos it freaked me out at first...I thought 'Larry?' lmfao...then I was like ahhhhhhh must be Maddie
biggrin.gif

Awww that sucks that we didn't get to meet but hopefully soon girlie!!!! *huuuuuuuugs*

Back
Top Bottom