Quick request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

forty

Acrobat
I curse myself for being offline the last couple of weeks! LOL.

Okay, I was wondering if somebody could post (or re-post, I guess?) the picture(s) of U2, hands over their hearts, that have been used on the tour so far? I'm seeing the photos in a signatures and avatars, and I would love to get copies of them. I'm probably not describing it very well. :|

Yeah, you are talking about this image, right? I don't have a big version of it, but I would like one, myself.

intefbanner2.jpg

its the pic they use on the curtains of lights during Zoo TV

Re: the original image

08.05.2005 Chicago. Video shoot load in.

[...]

From there to the venue and in came the cameras, tracks, dollys, boom cranes, trusses of audience lighting, control gear, recording truck, blah, blah, and a whole crew of people to take care of it all. Busy day. There was a lot of ‘hurry up and hang around’ going on, so during the down time I sat out at the mix position finishing my tribute to Soviet Propaganda. It’s very funny, but looks wonderful up on the pixel panels. When I shot the video footage of all the band members yesterday, I’d used Bruce as a stand-in to set up the shots. Finding myself slightly at a loose end, I made a second version of the ‘gang of four’ band image with Bruce right in the middle. Oh how we laughed.

[...]

its my pleasure to be the first to post this picture for you

zoostation.jpg

cool isnt it?

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks muchly. I knew they had used that image on the curtains, so it's nice to have the "real" picture of it. Too funny! (Thanks for the tweaking, Queen Bee!).

It's sort of a strange picture. Apparently, they felt the need to say the pledge of allegiance or something... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom