Question regarding Bono pix.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok, I've just been trawling through the Bono pix (Thank you everyone whose posted them..*sigh*). And I got to wondering:

Is it just me who thinks that Bono looks really HOT when he looks grumpy????

:drool:

I think Bono looks really HOT no matter what he's doing or how he's feeling :p but yeah, that brooding pissy look is mega-sexy :wink:

This one came to mind as soon as I saw your thread. It just took me awhile to find it.

2002snazzy.jpg

the interesting thing about this picture is the guy that Bono looks like he about to rip into is former Treasury Sec. Paul O'Neill who Bono turned into his friend and ally! :wink:

That pic was taken at the World Economic Forum in Feb. 2002. Three months after trying to scold Bono at the Forum, O'Neill was on a plane with Bono to Africa for their infamous trip in May 2002.:up:

What this should show us is that there is ALWAYS HOPE to reach COMMON GROUND with others. We can turn our "enemies" into our friends - if we want to.

Bono did. And we all appreciate that attribute in him. :yes:

The question is - do we love, appreciate and respect the B-man enough to attempt to BE LIKE HIM? To offer each other kind words and the space to be themselves?

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;) :hug:

Back
Top Bottom