Question Of The Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright Disco with that suggestion you have forced me to conduct an IN DEPTH investigation into Bono's-- once inter-pantal-- now questionably-pantal area. If we can even keep 'pantal' in the term.

*puts on Sherlock Holmes hat*

*sits and stares at pic*

OMFD!!!

ok, so I wander into PLEBA after a two-week PLEBA fast and....HOLY HOT DAMN!!!!! THIS is the first thread I see!!!

:heart::drool:
*scrolls down*
:eyebrow::ohmy::shocked::silent:
*saves*
:dance:

and not to get off the topic or anything, but....Bono forgot to take off his expensive watch!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
and not to get off the topic or anything, but....Bono forgot to take off his expensive watch!

LOLLLLLLLL you're right!!!!!!!! That's so weird o_O Nekkid Bono clad in only watch.

He should do commercials.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
OMFD!!!

LMAO!! He remembered to take, off, uh, certain items, but forgot the watch........:lol: :lol: :shocked: :shocked: :silent:

:ohmy: :drool:

Acute observation, Monita!

But, you know who I feel bad for? Jordan and Eve. Do you know how often he must embarass those girls?

lol. Enjoyable for us, though! :D

madonna's child said:
:ohmy: :drool:

Acute observation, Monita!

But, you know who I feel bad for? Jordan and Eve. Do you know how often he must embarass those girls?

lol. Enjoyable for us, though! :D

KAAAWWWWW

Oh, Lordy!!!

OMG!!!!! NOOOOO WAYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Yep, he's definitely nekkid!!!!!!:eeklaugh:
Oh my...
Thank you for brightening my day. I had one of the worst days in a longtime. Got hit by a car, stranded, no food, no money, damn bank decided to be closed today so i couldnt cash my paycheck, the woman i work with was a bitch, people treated me like crap, sunburned,etc etc. :grumpy:
THIS MADE MY DAY END HAPPILLY!!!! :happy: :lol:

Whoooo, hooo, NEKKID BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna just stare at that lower nether region and drool for awhile...:macdevil:

Last edited:
Re: Oh, Lordy!!!

Miss MacPhisto said:
OMG!!!!! NOOOOO WAYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Yep, he's definitely nekkid!!!!!!:eeklaugh:
Oh my...
Thank you for brightening my day. I had one of the worst days in a longtime. Got hit by a car, stranded, no food, no money, damn bank decided to be closed today so i couldnt cash my paycheck, the woman i work with was a bitch, people treated me like crap, sunburned,etc etc. :grumpy:
THIS MADE MY DAY END HAPPILLY!!!! :happy: :lol:

Whoooo, hooo, NEKKID BONO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna just stare at that lower nether region and drool for awhile...:macdevil:

NEKKID BONO MAKES EVERYONE'S DAY BRIGHTER!!!

That should be the slogan for their next album:D

Better yet, that picture should be on greeting cards!!!
BWAHAHHA!!!:lol:
I'd love to get a "get well" or "cheer up" card with that picture on it!!!! BWAHAHAHA!! :laugh:
*sends idea to Hallmark:mac:*

you guys, of couse he's wearing a speedo....i mean, if hotpress was there taking pictures for a magazine, why the HELL would he not clothe himself? i honestly think that, but it's still a :drool: worthy pic!

But...
The sad thing is how long I studied the pic to figure out there *is* a line showing he is wearing...
Grape smugglers.
BonoSwimmingHighlight.JPG

connect the dots, laa laa laa...
</bubble bursting>

*realizes something*
Even though he is wearing something, it is still terribly sexy...

CMM said:
But...
The sad thing is how long I studied the pic to figure out there *is* a line showing he is wearing...
Grape smugglers.

</bubble bursting>

*realizes something*
Even though he is wearing something, it is still terribly sexy...

LMAO!!! Grape smugglers........:lol: :lol:

CMM said:
But...
Grape smugglers.

:lol: :lol: LMAOOO at connect the dots!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom