Question for the Pleba girlies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok what would you do if you woke up in the morning and as a prank you had your favourite U2 member laying beside you just staring at you?

I think if I had larry next to me, first I'd gasp, then I'd scream and fall out of bed, look at Larry and then like laugh so hard as he's laughing at my reaction, and then hug him tightly
smile.gif

Well, my favorite member is still Mr. Macphisto...but I don't have THOSE feeling for him. So if I woke up one day and Mr Macphisto was in bed with me, just awake and smoking a cigar I would probably:
1) Stare
2) Stare
3) Take his cigar and throw it in the garbage...thereby causing an enourmous paper fire
4) Blink for five seconds
5) Wonder if my uterus will support his demon child
6)Make sure one of us is clothed
7)Just try to go back to sleep

LOL. Wow now that is the definition of disturbing.
*shiver*
-Bluey

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Ok what would you do if you woke up in the morning and as a prank you had your favourite U2 member laying beside you just staring at you?

I think if I had larry next to me, first I'd gasp, then I'd scream and fall out of bed, look at Larry and then like laugh so hard as he's laughing at my reaction, and then hug him tightly
smile.gif

*Tries to think of a printable answer*

Nope! Can't do it!
wink.gif

First I would cringe as I really don't look my best when I wake up in the mornings.
Then I would jump out of bed, lock the door and well um..... I'm sure you can use your imagination for the rest.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Jody (edited 09-23-2001).]

*Bonochick cuddles with her fiance in bed*

*Bonochick remembers that her fiance lives in Virginia*

*Bonochick suddenly freaks out and doesn't think to look at who is there*

*Bonochick grabs the nearest blunt object (umm...the cordless phone) and cracks man over the head with it and screams for her dad*

*Bonochick's dad comes running to find an unconscious Bono in his daughter's bed*

*Bonochick's dad kills Bono for being in his daughter's bed*

biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

LMAO @ Bonochicks response!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Hmm...has anyone read the Bono VS Smooth Criminal Larry thread? *evil laugh*
wink.gif

I think I have no more to say on this subject then. (OK, I do but the content is not suitable for minors, small animals and the members of U2 themselves. lol)

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Bluey: 5) Wonder if my uterus will support his demon child

LOL.......That cracked me up!!!!!!! I just can't stop laughing!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

and what would be my reaction? I'd probably scream,cover myselg with my blanket,tell my sis to get out of the room and the i'd pull him under the blanket too...
wink.gif

lol

*Flavia*

I'd probably scream...no man is supposed to be in my bed right now!
I'd then sprint over to the bathroom and brush my teeth....then I'd dash over to the bed, being careful not to spill the mouthwash. I'd give Adam the cup of mouthwash, ask him to gargle and then I'd say....,"Good Morning Sunshine...it's about time you got here!!"
wink.gif

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

I think I'd want to do more than hug Larry tightly.
smile.gif
But then again, I'd probably faint, and he'd leave my apartment thinking, why in the hell am I here??

------------------
I did fancy Larry Mullen but he's a very handsome boy.
-boy george

Hmmm....interesting! I'd probably:

• BLINK
    Stare
    *FLINCH*
    Look again
    SCREAM OMIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!
    Have myself out of bed onto the floor to hide
    Peek over top of bed again just to see if I really saw what I saw
    Fumble for glasses
    Crawl on hands and knees while muttering to self into bathroom where I FURIOUSLY and HURRIEDLY try, in a desperate fashion, to give myself some semblance of beauty before venturing back into the bedroom again!!!
    Then peek around bedroom doorway
    SCREAM AGAIN
    Laugh and POUNCE ON EDGE all at the same time
    Then...well, that part I can't tell ya!
    smile.gif

As a *very* high mainetnenace gal, when I wake up in the morning, it's enough to scare the crap out of ME let alone anyone else who might happen to be aroung. My hair looks like one of those troll dolls - hair sticking up in every direction...I literally have to *start* over every time I wake up unlike those lucky people with long hair who can just throw on a ponytail and go)

"Beauty sleep" has taken on a WHOLE NEW MEANING for me...

I'd ask him if he wouldn't mind getting up with the kids so I could sleep late.

wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

What a question...uhm...
eek.gif

Well, my fav is Bono...I think I would look into his eyes, I would kiss him slowly, I would caress his face...and then...YOU-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
(D'ya know what I mean with that YOU-HOOOOOOOO, isn't it?)...
biggrin.gif

However...seriously...I think I would sit on my bed, look at him...touch him to know he's true, not just a dream...and after...all things I wrote before
biggrin.gif

I would be soooo happy, just smile! then wake up to realize it's just a dream. damn
mad.gif

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
*Tries to think of a printable answer*

Nope! Can't do it!
wink.gif

*is scandalized*!!!!!!!!!!! I can't type anything legal either

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

That's nothing new for me! I wake up with him every morning!
wink.gif

First I get my brakfast in bed and then we --------------------------------------------------------------------- censored ----------------------------------------------------------------------- censored ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- censored ---------------------------------------------------------------------------. Then I usually take a shower and get ready for work.
smile.gif

The most problable thing I would do in that situation would be:

"Good morning, sexee thing!. Did you got enough from me last night, or do U still want somemore??"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Bono: Meet me at motel "Hawkmoon 269"

if i found adam next to me in bed...the joke will be on him..cos i'd give him a b|0w job
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 09-25-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom