question for plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madamc

Refugee
I just signed up to be a member (paying one) of interference...I was wondering who signed up? PLEBA is the reason why I signed up really....

Cos it would suck if everyone left :sad: ... I mean...no more photoshop contests, no more funny posts about the band...no more gossiping......no place to share our pictures and websites with lots of people.

It's just a dollar a month to get our fill of u2 goodness AND SEXYNESS!:combust:...what can we get for a dollar now a days? :shrug:

mememe

where else could I post random gifs? :D
libsmoochy.gif

I totally can't figure out how he keeps playing through alla that

Sicy said:
Glad to see this.

me too :D

*pleba fuzzies*

Flaming June--your signature...is that adam quote true? or is it a joke? :ohmy:

Last edited:
madamc said:

me too :D

*pleba fuzzies*

Flaming June--your signature...is that adam quote true? or is it a joke? :ohmy:

Well, he did say that... :yes: But maybe, just maybe, he was joking. :sexywink:

Hey!!!!!!!!!!! Sicy!!!!!!!!!

Why does it now say Premium Member under our names? Not that I don't like it, but I want my status back. I worked hard for it. Is it going to come back as of December?

Last edited:
madonna's child said:
Hey!!!!!!!!!!! Sicy!!!!!!!!!

Why does it now say Premium Member under our names? Not that I don't like it, but I want my status back. I worked hard for it. Is it going to come back as of December?

lol... don't worry... it's only temporary. :)

Status' will prolly change back in a week or two.

Joel

I would love to stay! Elvis, u take euro? LOL

I haven't been around for ages, so I'm still about to find out how to make the payment ;)

Muhahaha no one's getting rid of me, just wait for the snail mail! I coughed up for a premium boomspeed account and what good is that without PLEBA to post the pics on?

CatDubh said:
I would love to stay! Elvis, u take euro? LOL

I haven't been around for ages, so I'm still about to find out how to make the payment ;)

Ok, ignore me! Mine's gonna be snail mail too. I don't owe any c-cards... I used too... I had to get another c-card to pay the first one off, and then another and then another... u get the pic! DOH! So, no, no, you're not gonna get rid of me either! *evil laugh* :evil:

Back
Top Bottom