question for plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sharry_lt said:
"if i could...ies i would"...
:( :sad:
i CAN'T pay!!!I just can't,despite all my wishes-i don't have either a credit card nor money to pay, 'cause i'm only a teenager!...and my parents don't want to pay-they say it's foolish!!!!!!!
NOOO......
I DON'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO PLEBA...Interference!!!!!!! :scream: :sad: :sad: :( :scream:

Why don't we start a thread or whatever of people willing to sponsor other PLEBANS who can't pay?? Elvis, or Sicy, or Bonochick, please advise. :scratch: :scratch: PLEBA for all PLEBANS!!!!!

I signed up too..although mine's done thru snail mail, so i hope Elvis gets it on time!!!

look in your mailbox, for God's sakes!!:sad: i don't want to be left out!

I'm sure no one probably believes this anymore, but PLEBA is still very important to me. I haven't been able to post much or often... but my winter break is like 6 weeks long. Hopefully I can at least TRY to catch up.

Make up for what I can
make up what I can't

verte76 said:
Why don't we start a thread or whatever of people willing to sponsor other PLEBANS who can't pay?? Elvis, or Sicy, or Bonochick, please advise. :scratch: :scratch: PLEBA for all PLEBANS!!!!!

Thats fine.

sharry_lt said:
"if i could...ies i would"...
:( :sad:
i CAN'T pay!!!I just can't,despite all my wishes-i don't have either a credit card nor money to pay, 'cause i'm only a teenager!...and my parents don't want to pay-they say it's foolish!!!!!!!
NOOO......
I DON'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO PLEBA...Interference!!!!!!! :scream: :sad: :sad: :( :scream:

Sharry--e-mail me at p.hefner@worldnet.att.net--let's talk!!!

Back
Top Bottom