Question for graduating/recently graduated high school seniors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seabird

War Child
with 2 kids in high school they tell her that she
Does anyone know of a print or copy shop where you can get name cards made? My son didn't order his and now it's too late to get them through the cap and gown and invitation company (besides they wanted 8 bucks shipping) I thought as easy as it is to duplicate things these days, there might be another place to get them made. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Wait....what are name cards? Like invitations to the open house? If that's what they are, what I did was buy some cardstock at a computer store, made a real simple thing on the computer, and printed it off on our crusty old desktop printer. It cost nothing more than $20 for the sheets of card stock and a new color cartridge.

It was Jostens that we missed the time limit for, and that had the big shipping fee. I did find a place in town to print the name cards up (just the white cards with the name printed on them) The Jostens guy said he could probably get me some extra announcements. I hope it works out.This is what we get for procrastinating.

Back
Top Bottom