Question about POP Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isthebest

ONE love, blood, life
Does anyone know how/why Bono got so thin during this era? He wasn't that thin even in the early days. It's :drool:, but damn he was skinny...almost too much...and feel free to post:combust: POP Bono pics!

don't know the answer, but I just watched Bono at the Tibetan Freedom concert, and it reminded me that Bono was a bad Mother F_____ during that tour. Attitude, baby.
The more the critics bad mouthed the album, the badder he got.
Loved it!

Maybe it's all the boxing moves he did for warm up before each show?
That burns tons of calories! He seems like he is a high energy guy anyway with a fast metabolism and can probably burn off extra padding really easily and quickly.
Dang, I hate that about men. :mad:
:):)

U2isthebest said:
Does anyone know how/why Bono got so thin during this era? He wasn't that thin even in the early days. It's :drool:, but damn he was skinny...almost too much...and feel free to post:combust: POP Bono pics!

Hun...if you do a search you will see a lot of threads with pics on Pop Bono and any and every subject you need..
Not that you cant start these threads but some are "very repetitive" and not so long ago...
Hey when you find the threads you want you can re-vive them too....:wink:

The POP outfits... :drool:

bonopopman.jpg

bonopophoodielansdowndublin.jpg

bonopopbutt.jpg

bonopopvienna.jpg

bonopopredtbelow.jpg

bonoumbrella-1.jpg

bonopoplegup.jpg

bonopopbubblesuit.jpg

Just found this over at atu2.com
He confesses a back injury put him out of action for a few months and it could take a few gigs before he's "match fit."

"I am not fit, physically. I had a back injury and I put on weight but now I'm back boxing and I think, in all honesty, it will probably happen somewhere in this tour that I'll be match fit. I just hope it's not the day we leave," he says.

so it seems like he still does boxing... :)

tanner_sis said:

I dont even wanna ask..but I have to..Whats that from? :lol:

A Popmart documentary... Bono was signing stuff, and got 'bugged' :wink: He was swearing too, quite funny moment :lol:

:hmm: it's on youtube somewhere, but I can't remember the name.... search for popmart docu and I think you'll find it :)

Back
Top Bottom