Question about Meeting the Band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ruffian

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
So, like 500,000 other fans, I'd love to meet the band--Bono in particular. I'm a college professor and have involved a big group of students with DATA.org. A picture with The Man would be so awesome (and my teaching evaluations would skyrocket ;) )
I've never been interested in meeting any celebrities/muscians before and have NO idea how you go about doing it without appearing to be a scary stalker :crazy: I know many have met them outside HQ in Dublin, but what about U.S. meetings while they are on tour? Where and when it is appropriate to find photo opps? I can't handle the idea of infringing on the band's privacy...any suggestions? I'll be going to 5 shows on the first leg and at least that many on the 3rd leg. Thanks in advance for any insights you can offer :)

I see that there is a thread similar to this one on the second page, so sorry, Mods :) feel free to move...

Well, if you know where (what hotel) they're staying at that would be good. Usually, a crowd awaits their return from the shows there, and I've found, that they set aside the time to meet and greet every fan, as well as, make sure that everyone has the
opportunity to take a picture if they want. Hope that helps......

You three really need to take me along.

I have met the B-man three times, y'know. :wink:

Jamila said:
You three really need to take me along.

I have met the B-man three times, y'know. :wink:

*cuddling up with Jamila* :hug: ok, you're in! :wink:

i'm so conflicted...don't know if I want to talk about sustainable development in Africa or kiss him! :reject: it's complicated, being a modern woman...

Back
Top Bottom