question about meeting bono and women......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as in she blew kisses at him......

if sitting on shoulders don't blow kisses

too close for comfort for bono

UK seems ok about shoulder louching??

passingcat said:
thats kinda how she felt and to make it worse he din't pull a girl out at that concert:shrug:

we went over everything but she couldn't think of a single thing that was OTT

he just freaked???????????????

I don't understand what she expected him to do.:confused:

yeah-it was at a stadium and pretty normal for stadium uk fans-noone minded as far as i know

though the guy behind mighta been going:grumpy:

:bono: was going :yikes:

perhaps she was inconsiderate but people in the uk would of told her straight....so:shrug:

OK, can someone explain in complete sentences, without smilies, why this girl was so devastated that she won't even go near Bono again, please? I'm still confused....I've seen lots of girls blow kisses at Bono and I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm not sure I would, but I don't really have a playful, flirty personality. Are you saying Bono shook his head at her? Probably b/c she was on someone's shoulders. I doubt Bono actually "freaked". I mean, look at him and than chick at the Vancouver show who was grabbing his arse and everything. He didn't freak there, he just said "no" and took her hand nicely away. Maybe he was just playing around or kidding?

I think he was just in a bad mood

I dunno,perhaps she did somin she never told me about

Edge was lovely to her though

I dunno,but she was so in love with the guy it broke her and goodness knows what went through her head

S%"T happens-sometimes even with our adorable Bono:scratch:

its on another thread-basically she got very near to him-he made eye to eye contact with her but rejected her blowing kisses and looked peeved????-she felt like a dork afterwards-it was the look on his face-he looked really narked off which is strange for bono-but being such a fan it hurt her feelings and she's gone into denial about even liking U2 much now......I dunno,she'd liked him from school aged 14-I was into Simple Minds and she was into U2-she got me into U2.......the first concert she came back from she was crying the next day with joy of seeing them and lost her voice from singing.....shje was about 25 when this happened-I told her i'd gone to Twickenham and she joked that I better make sure I didn't blow any kisses-I think it still eats her:(
She has moved on but won't listen to them e.t.c...I think it brings back the memory of the look he gave her
perhaps she did something she never told me?????

Hm...weird. What exactly was she expecting from him? I guess I don't understand why that would bother her so much she won't listen to U2 anymore. This was at a concert, right? I'm sure Bono meant no harm. I mean, have you ever been onstage in a huge arena in front of a full house? I have and the one thing I really remember is that the lights are so bright, you honestly can't really see any specific thing. She may have thought Bono was looking at her, but for all we know, he was just looking in her general direction. If she had met him one-on-one and he had rudely blown her off, that would be different, but I just think it's really strange of her to make that harsh of a judgement call based on one single concert experience.

it was 2nd song in in daylight/summer

dunno

she was expecting too much i guess

i suppose she's seen him with other fans and hoping for some kinda regognition from the blow kiss gesture ie::wave:

but something upset him and she thought he hated her making it so obvious

She's started liking whats his name from steriophonics now......

:shrug:

starsgoblue said:
From everything I have ever heard, Bono seems to make everyone feel special.

Hell, I don't like the way I look but that's not stopping me.

yeah he does...he has a way of making you feel real calm if your nervous. He seems like he really cares:hug:

Back
Top Bottom