Question about GQ Mag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
Hello girls:

I was wondering about the GQ Mag that U2 is in... are they on the cover? I know they're in the UK version and I was wondering if it's available in the US anyplace... if not I was also wondering if one of you wonderful ladies from the UK could send me a copy (If I can't get it here Stateside) and I would repay you? Thanks!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

I went yesterday to find it, and all they had was Sept. with some practically nude model on the cover.
tongue.gif

Now when in the heck will us PLEBA ladies get a magazine with an almost nude U2???

(OK, we've all seen Sparky's business, now we just need to see the rest of theirs!! LOL)

*crosses fingers for that Larry Playgirl centerfold* hehe

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Now when in the heck will us PLEBA ladies get a magazine with an almost nude U2???
[/B]

I'm praying for this day to come
smile.gif

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

Question: How do you get a bunch of women to buy Gentleman's Quarterly?

Answer: Put U2 in it.
smile.gif

Yeah, Boarders still has the Sept one with Skanky Unclad Babe on the cover. But Oct. will be here soon.

Cheryl

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
*crosses fingers for that Larry Playgirl centerfold* hehe

*crosses fingers for Bono stripped and elevated centrefold*
wink.gif

I'll have a look tommorow and let you know if I can find the U2 version....

My oh my, is anyone else getting hot and bothered over the thought of the men going nude for the cover of GQ? Sigh. I'm afraid that they probably won't do something like that at this stage, I mean they have kids now!
frown.gif
Sigh. And poor Edge has four girls!
eek.gif
I could imagine the talking to that the three teenage Evanses would give their Da for posing nude on the cover of GQ. But why am I ruining our fun? One can always dream.
wink.gif

Sicy, please save one of your extra copies for moi. Now that I am working, I can afford to send a check to pay for it. And I don't want to miss out on this mag, like I did with the issue of Q Magazine.
mad.gif
Still pissed about that.
frown.gif

Aww, MTV is playing, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For." They played that a few times today, along with "Walk On" and "One." VH1 has constantly this weekend, played "One," "Walk On," and "Pride." Such a shame that it took this tragedy for them to (gasp) play U2 videos! I think, b/w MTV and VH1 the past two days, they have played "Walk On" more than they did when it was first released as a single!

Ahh well. I love the ISHFWILF video. They just look so sexy and adorable. Bono is so earnest and having a good time. Also love his little dances. And then when he gets in Edge's face but Edge doesn't blink. LOL. Practice for years later with "Numb." And in this video, you see Larry and Adam singing along!
eek.gif

tania--who went off topic, but still remained on the topic of U2!
smile.gif

Originally posted by mistyrose:
My oh my, is anyone else getting hot and bothered over the thought of the men going nude for the cover of GQ? Sigh.
jY50590.jpg

BWAHAHA *pollutes Pleba*

PS Vh1 is showing MAJOR u2 vids. yay! Too bad it took a nat'l tragedy for them to do it
frown.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Well, you can totally tell where
they stuck Bono's face on,
but still:
eek.gif

------------------
When there's all kinds of chaos
And everyone is walking lame
You don't even blink now do you
Or even look away

Does anyone know if Waldenbooks sells them? I will drive 30 miles to the nearest Barnes and Noble if I was sure it was there. Please post if you actually get your hands on one!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Back
Top Bottom