Question about boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty: : GLAARRY DAAYRRRSSS

he can't sing

:shifty: : I'm not there to sing, I'm there to make ppl feel uncomfortable

Gypsies eat babies

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I know, it's really bad.
:shifty:

Me: *buys :shifty: singing lessons :silent: :laugh: *
Me to :shifty:- then you can stare at me all you want :kiss:

this fixation is getting out of control, we may need prof help

:shifty: nuh uh

OMD......................................... ok I've spent the past like hour or so trying to learn the rules of football bc I think we're goin to the first home game together.

YOU SEE HOW OUR RELATIONSHIP WORKS? (is this a relationship? :shifty: will have to look into that) I learn about football and Alice in Chains for him, and he plays U2 for me and keeps me from getting hit by cars. :D

Re: Gypsies eat babies

MonaVox said:

:shifty: nuh uh

OMD......................................... ok I've spent the past like hour or so trying to learn the rules of football bc I think we're goin to the first home game together.

YOU SEE HOW OUR RELATIONSHIP WORKS? (is this a relationship? :shifty: will have to look into that) I learn about football and Alice in Chains for him, and he plays U2 for me and keeps me from getting hit by cars. :D

:shifty: likes to sing "hey little girl is your daddy home..." er, ANNYWAYS....

You and Michael are :cute:, youse guys learn from one another, so yeah, and we didn't even hafta ask :shifty:, :lmao:

i should put :shifty: in my sig, oh wait he's already there

MonaVox said:
YOU SEE HOW OUR RELATIONSHIP WORKS? (is this a relationship? :shifty: will have to look into that)

According to www.m-w.com:
Main Entry: re?la?tion?ship
Pronunciation: -sh&n-"ship
Function: noun
Date: circa 1744
1 : the state of being related or interrelated <studied the relationship between the variables>
2 : the relation connecting or binding participants in a relationship: as a : KINSHIP b : a specific instance or type of kinship
3 a : a state of affairs existing between those having relations or dealings <had a good relationship with his family> b : a romantic or passionate attachment

A romantic or passionate attachment! Hmmmmm........ ;) :D

:eek:

Youse guys should see me getting ready fer this fookin football game.

LMAO Clarity and Sicy :silent: :silent: :shifty: :rolleyes:

clarityat3am said:

:laugh:

ClarityAtThreeAm: you da football guru yet? ;-)
MonaVox: NO
MonaVox: LOL
ClarityAtThreeAm: haha
MonaVox: I DON'T HAVE ANY RED CLOTHES
MonaVox: UMD'S COLOR IS RED
ClarityAtThreeAm: CRISIS1
ClarityAtThreeAm: !
MonaVox: I dunno even if we will go.....or we might go late.....bc he was gonna go rush fer some service frat
ClarityAtThreeAm: o_O rush
MonaVox: yeah
MonaVox: maybe we have another color

MonaVox: I HAVE A SHIRT THAT SAYS MARYLAND TERPS
MonaVox: IT'S GRAY
MonaVox: BUT
MonaVox: I have TErps shorts
MonaVox: but I haven't shaved in awhile
ClarityAtThreeAm: LOL...shorts bad then
ClarityAtThreeAm: get your Terp on lol
MonaVox: LMAO I dunno why that's so dfunny to me right nowww
ClarityAtThreeAm: me neither..but it was fun to say LOL

MonaVox: I feel like I'm gonna throw up
ClarityAtThreeAm: BREATHE
ClarityAtThreeAm: slowly
MonaVox: GASP
ClarityAtThreeAm: breathe in, breathe out, repeat
MonaVox: lolllll
ClarityAtThreeAm: :p
MonaVox: ok i found a redt ank top
ClarityAtThreeAm: ok
MonaVox: i wonder if we needed tickets for this
I don't even know...
ClarityAtThreeAm: Mona
ClarityAtThreeAm: I have a suggestion
MonaVox: yes?
MonaVox: WHAT
ClarityAtThreeAm: BREATEH
MonaVox: LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
ClarityAtThreeAm: OR SOMETHING
MonaVox: *GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP*
ClarityAtThreeAm: LOL

MonaVox: I made a thread asking about football
and Bubba is like telling EVERYTHING
MonaVox: but I have NO IDEAR
ClarityAtThreeAm: lmfao
ClarityAtThreeAm: here's what you do
ClarityAtThreeAm: scream when everyone else is screamin...and boo when they're booin
MonaVox: like we watched the last like....45 mins or so of the Giants game yknow but that was different
MonaVox: hmmmm good strategy
ClarityAtThreeAm: *did that at a soccer game*

MonaVox: I NEED SOME TERP MUSIC
MonaVox: um
ClarityAtThreeAm: um
MonaVox: THE TURTLES
MonaVox: they thought they were the Beatles
ClarityAtThreeAm: LOLLLLL
MonaVox: I can't see me lovin nobody but yoooou
MonaVox: fer all my liiiiiife
MonaVox: when yer with me baby the skies will be blue
MonaVox: fer all my liiiife
MonaVox: ME AND YOU
MonaVox: and you and Me
ClarityAtThreeAm: oh my
MonaVox: no matter how they tossed the dice it had to be
MonaVox: the only one fer mei s you
MonaVox: and you fer me
MonaVox: so happy togetherrrrrr
MonaVox: ehhh
MonaVox: wow
MonaVox: someone should post me going craxy at you and Clarity
MonaVox: I mean Sicy
MonaVox: YOU'RE CLARITY
MonaVox: AAAH
ClarityAtThreeAm: LMFAO
MonaVox: I'm hungry
MonaVox: but I think I'm gonna throw up
ClarityAtThreeAm: have some crackery substance
MonaVox: hmmm
MonaVox: I have goldifsh
MonaVox: LMAO CRACKERY
ClarityAtThreeAm: eat the goldfish
MonaVox: FISH: AK
ClarityAtThreeAm: lol
MonaVox: o god
MonaVox: my hair
MonaVox: WHAT
MonaVox: DO I DO
MonaVox: WITH
MonaVox: MY HAIR
ClarityAtThreeAm: brush and hair tie
MonaVox: BRUSH
MonaVox: GOOD
MonaVox: IDEA
MonaVox: DO I OWN A BRUSH?
MonaVox: YES
MonaVox: AAAAAH

:coocoo:

I am glad you sprayed yourself with sweetness.

btw.. bubba posts like that about EVERYTHING :banghead:

MonaVox said:
CC: Ewan McGregor

Re: Our futures together

Hey wait a minute: Ewan has always been mine! ;)

Seriously Mona, this thread is too cute. He seems like a very sweet, witty and cool guy (does he have an older brother ? :D) who obviously has a crush on you. Congrats !

:cute:

EEKK! I hope this is okay to put in here bc I didnt know where else to put it!

Ive got a problem:

My aunt is STILL trying to set me up with the guy that is from Mcdonalds and hes NOT my type whatsoever and the "Im to busy" excuse, is on it last lap!

:help: What do I do?

sorry i just need advice, hope its okay!

:lmao: @ that IM conversation! It'll be okay, Mona- I'm sure he's just as nervous as you are! Good luck! :)

adamswildhoney said:
My aunt is STILL trying to set me up with the guy that is from Mcdonalds and hes NOT my type whatsoever and the "Im to busy" excuse, is on it last lap!

:help: What do I do?

You've become a lesbian? :D You're not looking for a relationship right now? Sorry, I'm not good at coming up with excuses! :help:

I admit I do have one issue.

I really don't get along too well with girls my age. And I seem to have really lucked out with my floor :rolleyes: because it's basically like all the girls I didn't get along with in high school. BELIEVE IT OR NOT it's actually really hard fer me to get in with people. I mean, Fishy will tell you.....I DON'T talk to strangers. I'm just like.... not really that outgoing until I get to know people.

And then Michael is just so cool and gets along with all different kinds of people, and knows a lot of people. He keeps kinda hinting that I need to meet more people but I have no clue HOW. Like I talk to people in my classes and all, but I haven't really been able to click with a lot of people.

I mean I would LIKE to be able to meet more people that I could spend more time with, but I have no friggin clue HOW. I mean I just feel like I kind of let him down sometimes bc I basically am NOT a partying kind of person. We get along SO well one on one. That's usually how I work best with people. But then with his friends around, and I don't know them too well yet, I just get weird. And my roommate and I aren't really into the same things.

:der: I dunno what I'm trying to say. I just don't want to always come across as so shy or anti-social. I mean I feel completely comfortable with him but then he asked when he was walking me home if I was sure I had a good time. Like really carefully. :p I dunno.

in other news
MICHAEL: *breathe*
ME: You breathed on me
MICHAEL: No...where I come from it's a sign of affection
ME: :lol:
MICHAEL: Now you can go back to your dorm and tell all the girls like :love:*sigh* Michael BREEAATTHEED on me
ME: :lol: Yes I'll get right on the internet and tell everyone

:shifty: Little does he know :lol:

I also met one of his ex-girlfriends. :shifty:

hippyactress said:
:hug:

Mona, he breathed on you...he's in love ;)

As far as meeting people and hanging out...have you tried getting involved with some clubs on campus?

:lol: Now our two big jokes are about breathing and barrels.

Anyway...
so far I've joined the 7pm church choir. Did I post about that? It was so unexpected. Not a lot of people though. I also wanna get involved in some service projects with the Catholic student center.

Michael told me to look into the Latino Student Union but I don't think I could speak Spanish too well if I had too :shifty: Or I guess not everyone would either...

That's a good point though Hippy. There's a ginormous list of clubs. I'ma look through em now

Should I not stress aboot this since it's only my first week? :huh: I dunno

This has to be one of the cutest threads ever! :cute:

Mona... relax and enjoy everything. Meeting someone new like that is the BEST feeling :D Good Luck - I'm glad you're digging AIC too :heart:

this is so cute

Moaner, I have the same problem. Have a hard time around people, unless I know them or whatnot.

Best advice is what others have already said, join some groups on-campus and see what happens there. Maybe then you'll be more comfy talking to strangers. :happy: (I should take some of my own advice :shifty: )

Last night I struck up a convo at the coffeehouse, basically cause I forced myself to. :huh: I wasn't lookin for a date or anything, but I'm glad I spoke to someone other than my friend. lol

:hug: It'll be ok, girl! Sounds like Michael is :up:!

:D

MonaVox said:

Should I not stress aboot this since it's only my first week? :huh: I dunno

No you shouldn't lol

It took me about a semester to really find a group of friends I was comfortable with. In fact, now we're all inseparable. It's a small group (about 6 people) and we just hang out. lol This evening we got together in our suite to watch movies and laugh and have fun. :D

Don't worry if you don't find some people you REALLY click with right away. It takes time, but keep looking :) There ARE people out there and you'll find each other!

hippyactress said:

Don't worry if you don't find some people you REALLY click with right away. It takes time, but keep looking :) There ARE people out there and you'll find each other!

I still haven't.
Found what I'm looking for :)

my rant on why I don't have any friends doesn't belong in this thread though

PLEBAPLEBAlickyouPLEBA

:tongue: K tanks guys. Methinks yer right.....I'll just wait it out and keep goin to my cool classes and stuff I'm interested in.

Mayhaps there'll be more ppl in choir tonite :tongue:

P.S. If all this gets out before our wedding day :shifty: Someone's gonna get it :mad: :sexywink:

I just remembered somethin from last nite.

We were sitting there and he does that thing on my knee that's sposed to like screw up yer knee nerves. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. With yer fingers? And they like....move?

You know.

And I start laughing and he turns his hand so his palm is open facing me and it has my phone number on it (extension number on campus which you need to call on phone or call at the building) and I open my hand and I had his :shifty: :p

I am the same way Mona-I don't think there's anything wrong w/ it. It's OK-the people who are worth getting to know will take the time and will understand. Because I think you definitely seem like the kind of person who is worth the effort :)

You just have to give it time and try not to get so stressed about it. Every little thing's gonna be alright! :hug:

Poor Michael doesn't know he is now famous on the Net ;) :p And he'd better keep treating you right, or the wrath of PLEBA will come down upon him :mad: :D

Gina Marie said:
Poor Michael doesn't know he is now famous on the Net ;) :p And he'd better keep treating you right, or the wrath of PLEBA will come down upon him :mad: :D

:laugh:

MICHAEL: *is mean to me*
ME: :sad:
PLEBA: *inundates him with angry IMs* :silent:

He calls me Mona sometimes :Shifty: hehe

:tongue: tanks Gina
*breathes on PLEBA*

Back
Top Bottom