Question about boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMD

It's 7:36 right now and I just woke up and can't get back to sleep and my tummy hurts from eating Chinese food which I know always makes my tummy hurt.

OMD

So today's episode is called: JUMPING IS USELESS
OK so Michael basically waited until after his friends had left fer some party to invite me over. And it's like....to watch the friggin Giants game and I don't know a THING about football. At PowderPuff I would have been been goalie had they not stopped me. Anyway. But I'm like into it anyway, and they're like......I dunno how much time left in the game. And he comes and gets me and we walk back to his dorm. Eventually the Giants lost, by like a point. Then he needed orange chicken to make him feel better.

It was so cool watching the game with him though because he'd randomly bring up like non-football related things to talk about, which was cool. Like about his friends that had left, he was like "so you don't feel uncomfortable around drinking?" and I'm like "actually I DO" and we talked about that. He's just such a cool guy. Good guy. Seriously learns from mistakes and everything like that. Just amazing. Very mature, has grown a lot, and knows it.

Then his friend Mark called, and Michael had been wanting Mark to help his band try out some different vocal things, and Mark?s like studying medicine and a lot of big stuff and NEVER has free time, so this was a big deal that he wasn?t doing anything. So Michael?s like ?I really hate to do this, but do you mind if we stop by and see Mark?? But he?s all the way over on frat row and I was like? I dunno, I didn?t feel too comfortable walking all the way over there so late with all that was going on. And Michael?s like ?I completely understand. We?ll meet him half way.? So soon we met Mark at the fountain thing in the middle of campus, and it?s like, what, midnite by now? If not later? It was so beautiful out there, and we had like our feet in the water and everything. Such a cool moment.

Also on the way to the Chinese food place (PANDA) we talked about like?.ha he?s learning Flash and was telling me about a cartoon he wrote. And again about music and our Song class and stuff. And big stuff too. We started talking about like?.families and stuff,. Great listener, great thinker. Just good. Good. Amazing.

O_O More touching. Just like arm and back stuff. And during the game if he had to tell me something, like ?this is the play they?re gonna try,? or something about one of the players, he?d touch my knee. BC IT WAS RIGHT THERE I GUESS.

THE CUTEST THING: I kept like straying onto the very curb (bc I?m a tightrope walker) and sometimes like into the road. And he goes ?get on the sidewalk? and I?m like ??.OK? And he goes ?no no, on this side of the road, you have to stop getting on my left side.? I?m like ??why?? And he goes ??cause my left side is closer to the road. If someone jumps the curb, and you?re on my right side, they hit me first.?

ME: :love: KAAAAAAAWWWW FRIGGIN AAAAAWWW

So we get to Panda and we get his precious orange chicken. Whilst waiting for it, he totally opened up to me about all his past relationships. It was just really incredible. I mean he?s just learned so much. We just started sharing a lot suddenly. It was great.

Then we get our food and at one point he just stops eating after like only two bites and goes ?I?m full.?
ME: What? You just started eating.
MICHAEL: I know. I just wanted to get you to stay longer

:ohmy:

ME: I need help with this piece of chicken. It?s huge.
MICHAEL: What, are you afraid of getting fat or something?
ME: No, I just need to cut it.
MICHAEL: Good good. Don?t worry about things like that. Girls are weird.
ME: Girls ARE weird.
MICHAEL: This is true.

Then it?s like 1:30 am by then and he?s like ?You wanna watch a movie or something?? And I can dig it. So we go back, talking more big stuff, and we get there and we go through his DVDs and we settle on

Moulin

Friggin

Rouge

I KID THEE NOT. I WAS SO BLOWN AWAY THAT HE HAS THAT AND LOVES IT.

I got like 20 minutes or so into it and then I fell asleep :silent:

It was only fer a couple minutes I think because I wake up when he bumps his forehead against mine and I open my eyes and he?s like RIGHT THERE and he goes ?are you sleeping??

ME: No
MICHAEL: First I thought you were thinking about something
ME: Ewan?
MICHAEL: But it looked like something bad.
ME: Bono?
MICHAEL: Probably. I thought you were crying. Then I realized you were unconscious.

So it?s like 3 am and I?m like?.I just fell asleep watching Moulin Rouge with Michael?.. WHO SANG ALONG DURING ?YOUR SONG? O_O

OK so I?m like?..so not there. And he goes ?I?ll walk you back now? and he does and I?m like falling down the stairs, tripping over my own sleepy self. And at that point he kind of had his hand on my back a little :shifty: It was so cute

ME: I shouldn?t have let you babysit me. I should have left when I felt tired.
MICHAEL: Well you know, I told your parents I?d take care of you and make sure their daughter was being responsible for herself.
ME: No you didn?ttttttt
MICHAEL: I know. Ssh.
But then I said ?If I?m taking care of her, that?s really ME being responsible for her.? And then your mom hit me with a big cooking spoon.
ME: O_O How did you know my mom has a big cooking spoon?
MICHAEL: Hispanic thing.

OK we?re still in the hugging phase. SO THOSE OF YOU WAITING FOR SOME BIG SMOOCHY COO SCENE WILL JUST HAVE TO LEAVE NOW bc there?s none of that. He walked me back to my building and we did the huggin thing again?.. Ok for what it?s worth, the hugging gets longer every time :shifty: .

O yeah, and we ate cookies during the game. Takin? it easy. :tongue: :heart: :heart:

Right now I'm regretting that stupid orange chicken he loves so much. My fortune was "actions speak louder than words"

Youse guys.

I am in such Deep Smit.

:tongue: :eek:

I am so smitten.

Again..................I am in Deep Smit.

He also played Sum41 on his acoustic guitar for me :laugh:
:silent: They so lifted Metallica :silent:

MonaVox said:
And he goes ??cause my left side is closer to the road. If someone jumps the curb, and you?re on my right side, they hit me first.?

ME: :love: KAAAAAAAWWWW FRIGGIN AAAAAWWW

OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEEETEST

BOY

EVERRRRR!!!!!!

I mean, "I just wanted you to stay longer." I JUST WANTED YOU TO STAY LONGER. SO FRIGGIN SWEEEEET!!!

:cute: :cute: :cute:

Seriously, Mona. He sounds like a reeeallly great guy.
You guys better get married soon. I'm not sure I can take much more of this. ;)

:laugh:

Pete will like throw himself off a bridge at the wedding :silent:

RIGHT, PETE? ;)

OK freal. Who's Pete. Come on.

oK darn orange chicken hangover. I'll go to my second class. I'm later fer Poetry already anyway. But it's better I not go than go and pass out.

Last edited:
MonaVox said:
OMD

Then it?s like 1:30 am by then and he?s like ?You wanna watch a movie or something?? And I can dig it. So we go back, talking more big stuff, and we get there and we go through his DVDs and we settle on

Moulin

Friggin

Rouge

I KID THEE NOT. I WAS SO BLOWN AWAY THAT HE HAS THAT AND LOVES IT.

I got like 20 minutes or so into it and then I fell asleep :silent:

It was only fer a couple minutes I think because I wake up when he bumps his forehead against mine and I open my eyes and he?s like RIGHT THERE and he goes ?are you sleeping??

ME: No
MICHAEL: First I thought you were thinking about something
ME: Ewan?
MICHAEL: But it looked like something bad.
ME: Bono?
MICHAEL: Probably. I thought you were crying. Then I realized you were unconscious.

b]
[/B]
:laugh: :laugh: :happy: :happy:

He sounds like a keeper!!!!!

AngelofLarrydom said:

BIG cooking spoon.
"it's a good thing" in the words of Martha Stewart:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm Hispanic and I also have big cooking spoons...am I turning into my mother:ohmy:

:laugh: :laugh: I think the only thing my family owns that would be willed to any of us would be that darn spoon or other cookin stuff.

O_O Tio Jose's secret fajita recipe ....! :drool:

u2loopy said:
:love: :love: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Mona..he's got it bad for you!!!!

:love:

I just remembered something he said.

We were talking about relationships and people being open to college and trying new things....and ppl learning to understand what they believe in for WHY they believe in it..... and he said something like....."the poet in me usually denies this, but if, for example, you are in love, there is no possible way to explain why to that person. You can try and maybe lots of pretty words come out; but you never can, really. That's a test."

:shifty: I want to eat his brain for lunch.

You know what Mona...he's absolutely right.

Just try to really explain what it is that makes you love someone so much....I know I can never find the words.

*is feeling the love from Mona and Michael*

By the way, you've been at College for over a week and you've been on PLEBA more than when you were on summer vacation!!!! Are you actually going to get some work done there at school?????????
:sexywink: :sexywink: :D

Kristie said:

subtle... :sexywink:

:laugh: yeah I'm a sweet talker

"This fortune cookie was destined for you" ~Michael

omd.....and we were talking about all the freshman girls always going to frat parties and I'm like "that's just wrong"

MICHAEL: Well if they're into that...
ME: Yeah I think some are a little TOO into it.
MICHAEL: Well, girls have sex drives too, you know
ME: Oh, I know. WAIT
MICHAEL: WAIT
ME: Um
MICHAEL: SO LOOKIT THAT
ME: LANDSCAPE
MICHAEL: HEY. TREES.
ME: WOW. SO.

:laugh: It was so funny

"NO BONO" ~Michael
although he has the Boston DVD. :shifty: so I dunno what that's about

"I left my pillow at home." ~Michael

ME IN CHINESE FOOOOOOOOOOD: THIS DUCK'S STILL ALIVE!
MICHAEL: AAAAAH CHOP CHOP!!!!!!
(no and then)

we also watched Aqua Teen Hunger :shifty: not that we like cartoons

JUMPING IS USELESS!
LOCK IN
ok

:heart:

MICHAEL: I think Ewan's fake-singing
ME: noooo he's GOOD. Dood, he's Obi Wan.
MICHAEL: Obi Wan?
ME: Yeah
MICHAEL: No he's Moulin Rouge Guy
ME: Christian.
MICHAEL: Moulin Rouge Guy
ME: You're gonna make him sad
MICHAEL: Well we're not exactlt on speaking terms. He's touched Nicole.

"Nicole Kidman barks" ~Me

Mmmmmm chips deluxe cookies

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

:heart:I just wanted you to stay longer.:heart:

And he owns Moulin Rouge and was singing along to Your Song!!! (Not to mention him singing SATS and Pop being his favorite U2 album!)

I think I'm going to get a crush on him!

He's definitely a keeper. :cute:

mrsplash.jpg

Giant Lemon said:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

:heart:I just wanted you to stay longer.:heart:

And he owns Moulin Rouge and was singing along to Your Song!!! (Not to mention him singing SATS and Pop being his favorite U2 album!)

I think I'm going to get a crush on him!

He's definitely a keeper. :cute:

mrsplash.jpg

:tongue:
Yeah he let me choose the movie. I said "Dude Where's My Car" or "Moulin Rouge" and we decided on Christian :tongue:

:laugh: Only I would want to watch "Dude Where's My Car?" with a boy. :der:

Last edited:
yaaaaaaaaaayyyyy

Aqua teen hunger force!! woo hell yeah- but you guys need to watch the brak show and sealab 2021 oh my gosh those are the funniest shows ever besides certain other shows (simpsons).

but that's besides the point OH my GOSH I'm soo happy for yoouuuuuu!! how adorable are you guys?! (from what i've read). He seems like the coolest/sweetest ever! Yay Mones!!!!!!

ugh yet I'm horribly jealous.

AngelofLarrydom said:

BIG cooking spoon.
"it's a good thing" in the words of Martha Stewart:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm Hispanic and I also have big cooking spoons...am I turning into my mother:ohmy:

*joins the big cooking spoon latina club* lmfao...yes, i am guilty and so is my mom....:tongue:

btw, sweet guy mona...i hope it lasts and it is not one of these too good to be true things...just be careful, i would hate to see your heart broken.
:wink:

btw, i want chinese food now. thanks for mentioning it.
*runs off to China Wall*

Last edited:
OK right now his away message is "I can see those fighter planes. Outside it's America"

:love:

:silent: He was shocked I never wear my hair down :silent: If only he knew the destructive powers of my hair :crack:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

*joins the big cooking spoon latina club* lmfao...yes, i am guilty and so is my mom....:tongue:

btw, sweet guy mona...i hope it lasts and it is not one of these too good to be true things...just be careful, i would hate to see your heart broken.
:wink:

btw, i want chinese food now. thanks for mentioning it.
*runs off to China Wall*

Doesn't everybody use big cooking spoons? I didn't know that was a latina thing... :lol:

:laugh: This is transformed from whatever my original question was to like.....MONA'S LIFE.....IN A THREAD

:laugh:

h82.jpg

WHACK

The Spoon in my family is way bigger though. I can't find a bigger spoon pic on google :( Maybe my Abuela has a website with one......

Actually, just now I tried to scan our cooking spoon... it didn't look too good... Apparently three dimensional objects don't scan too well... There goes my plan of scanning actual Larry when I get my hands on him...

:coocoo: :laugh:

Last edited:
flaming june said:
Actually, just know I tried to scan our cooking spoon... it didn't look too good... Apparently three dimensional objects don't scan too well... There goes my plan of scanning actual Larry when I get my hands on him...

:coocoo:

:lol: :laugh: No no Scott Phisto scanned himself once!

flaming june said:

I've tried it... that lamp is HOT! :no:

:laugh: hahaha have a photo shoot with the SPOOOOOON

ABUELA: If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane

work it, spoon.

SPOON: I'm ready for my close-up.... :kiss:

MonaVox said:

:laugh: hahaha have a photo shoot with the SPOOOOOON

ABUELA: If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane

work it, spoon.

SPOON: I'm ready for my close-up.... :kiss:

:lmao: