question about bono's JT hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
doctorwho said:
"Encino Man" is a movie - starring Brendan Fraser (another man I'm sure many PLEBA women would find attractive).

Bono, IMO, is one of the few men that looks good in long hair. For example, I think Steven Tyler looks absolutely ridiculous, especially at this point in his life. Jon Bon Jovi's long hair = :barf: Jon Bon Jovi looks infinitely better now.

Along those lines, I can't imagine Bono with JT-era hair now (granted, that's not possible as his hair has thinned some - but even if it hadn't, I just don't think he'd look right). But I seem to be one of the few people that thinks his longer hair at this time looks better on him. Again, not saying he should grow it out to the R&H era length, but I think this length right now works.

But going back to the topic, yes, in his youth, Bono pulled off the long hair look really well - most men can't. Likewise, I think Edge looks great in a goatee - most men don't (even though many try). :wink:

I remember that movie, with the other guy , what was his name? pauly something.

anyway , i agree , bono looks good with longer hair(not very long). His jt era look was the best imo, and with the beard. But now it wouldn't fit him for obvious reasons. It's ok the way he has his hair now, just the color, darker would be better.

U2Kitten said:
JT photoshoots, winter of 86-87

3chordsjtband.jpg

later in 1987

bonosinging87.jpg

:drool: Hasn't the time machine been finished yet?! I want to go back to JT era and see the band at their most beautiful! :love:

Both Bono and Edge looked gorgeous with long flowing hair. Mind you, they were in their mid-twenties at the time and still had dark hair with no grey; I don't think that look would quite work now. Their current hairstyles work the way they are now, and that's just fine with me. :)

Sue DeNym said:

:drool: Hasn't the time machine been finished yet?! I want to go back to JT era and see the band at their most beautiful! :love:

Yeah... I think we've been waiting a bit too long for that thing now! :grumpy:

Didn't want to wait any longer, so I've exchanged my 'late 80's time machine' (my old "location") with the front passenger seat of the Masarati :drool: ...or Audi... or Mercedes...

:D

Damn.....it's bed time & here I am all 'hot & bothered' thanks to all the JT hair. Time for the next best thing - running my fingers through my hubby's long hair...mmmmm!

(Do I even need to mention I have a thing for men with well-kept long hair??? :der: I think not. :tongue: )

I know what you mean, blurmGrl!
I love Bono's long hair too!
However, i was just looking at the Edge's pics and MY husband looks much like him with the bald head and grey goatee. And, my husband wears a cap of some kind all the time, too.
How ironic!

Back
Top Bottom