Queer as Folk *Season 5*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Ok, Im splurging this season and getting Showtime...
The final season of Queer as Folk starts this weekend!

Can you believe that I have not even seen season 4??:scream:

Geez I'd better got on it and start renting the dvds tomorrow!!

Will anyone else be watching??:D

I just love that show. I have been a fan pretty much since the beginning. I love Brian Kinney. he is soooooo hot and has a great body to go with it. I wonder if he is gay in real life. I love the drama and the craziness. It makes my life look boring. I am sad that this is the last season. Little Michael is adorable and reminds me of a little boy. The person that annoys me the most is Jason. What is Brian"s real name? I have never known.

Brian's real name is Gale Harold and Im more of a Micheal Novotney fan, real name Hal Sparks and in real life he is nothing like his character Micheal, Last year I went to a Hal Sparks fans weekend celebration for his brithday, hung out with him and his band mates saw him play at the Roxy in Hollywood ate dinner with him ...
He is really FUNNY! Adorable in person, great body:love: very kind
and can really sing great he has a band the Hal Sparks band...
I have a lot of pics of his 35th Birthday Party where all his fans came with gifts...He is a huge KISS fan so I gave him a collector KISS tour book and a really nice journal. He LOVED it!
Anyway
Brian (Gale Harold)=not gay
Micheal (Hal Sparks)=not gay
Justin (Randy Harrison)=gay
Ben (Robert Gant)=gay
Emmett (Peter Paige)=gay
Ted (Scott Lowell)=not gay
Lyndsay and Melline (forgot real names)=not gay
P.S..
I cant stand Justin either!!!
:madspit: :madspit:

By the way Mysticchild you live in N.Hollywood? I think they were going to celebrate Hal's b-day this year again and a some one else from the series was going to be there also...I need to get confirmation on this!

a few fav pics...
mikeyandBri.jpg

Mikeyloves.jpg

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
Brian's real name is Gale Harold and Im more of a Micheal Novotney fan, real name Hal Sparks and in real life he is nothing like his character Micheal, Last year I went to a Hal Sparks fans weekend celebration for his brithday, hung out with him and his band mates saw him play at the Roxy in Hollywood ate dinner with him ...
He is really FUNNY! Adorable in person, great body:love: very kind
and can really sing great he has a band the Hal Sparks band...
I have a lot of pics of his 35th Birthday Party where all his fans came with gifts...He is a huge KISS fan so I gave him a collector KISS tour book and a really nice journal. He LOVED it!
Anyway
Brian (Gale Harold)=not gay
Micheal (Hal Sparks)=not gay
Justin (Randy Harrison)=gay
Ben (Robert Gant)=gay
Emmett (Peter Paige)=gay
Ted (Scott Lowell)=not gay
Lyndsay and Melline (forgot real names)=not gay
P.S..
I cant stand Justin either!!!
:madspit: :madspit:
I can't believe I said Jason. Gale, well that is a woman's name to me.:lol: Yeah, I know who Hal Sparks is and that is awesome, here in N. Hollywood. When? Please let me know. Hal is the only character's real name that I know. Gale, well he is beautiful to me. Is he married and does he have kids? I am sure a guy like him has a woman already. I know Emmet is gay, he plays his character so well. Also Justin is a total flame to me. He also has a little boys body, when they show him naked. But looking at Brian, I just want to scream. Melline seems gay to me. She looks tomboyish. Lindsay doesn't seem gay but I thought that Melline would be in real life. The guy's that are straight must get paid alot of money to kiss and have sex scene's. They look like they are really doing it. Brian, when he cums, my gosh he sounds so nice. Sorry i am babbling. I just don't have any friends who watch the show or The L word either. Like , I am the only big U2 fan I know. It is really weird that U2 are so huge and sell out their shows but I have never had a friend who are into them like I am. Only once, My best friend at the time saw The Joshua Tree tour and fell in love for a short while.:sad: :sad:

mysticchild said:
I can't believe I said Jason. Gale, well that is a woman's name to me.:lol: Yeah, I know who Hal Sparks is and that is awesome, here in N. Hollywood. When? Please let me know. Hal is the only character's real name that I know. Gale, well he is beautiful to me. Is he married and does he have kids? I am sure a guy like him has a woman already. I know Emmet is gay, he plays his character so well. Also Justin is a total flame to me. He also has a little boys body, when they show him naked. But looking at Brian, I just want to scream. Melline seems gay to me. She looks tomboyish. Lindsay doesn't seem gay but I thought that Melline would be in real life. The guy's that are straight must get paid alot of money to kiss and have sex scene's. They look like they are really doing it. Brian, when he cums, my gosh he sounds so nice. Sorry i am babbling. I just don't have any friends who watch the show or The L word either. Like , I am theonly big U2 fan I know. It is really weird that U2 are so huge and sell out their shows but I have never had a friend who are into them like I am. Only once, My best friend at the time saw The Joshua Tree tour and fell in love for a short while.:sad: :sad:

Well I love the show and, even though I dont quite agree with everything on there nor some of the characters roles I got hooked and am sad that it is its last season...:sad:
If you would like to discuss the show Id love to talk to you about it, My best friend is homo-fobe so I cant see nor discuss the show with her..Im a total hetereal sexual fermale but I got caught up with these characters I just had to watch more and more of the show.
I guess my favorite is the Ben/Mike and Hunter story, maybe cause I find Micheal/Hal utterly adorable,
Anyway I did ask him if he hung out with any of the cast members
of the show, He said no because he is really busy with other projects and charity functions, He did say that Robert/Ben and Ted/Scott and Melanie have been to his gigs when he plays with the band, Said he doesnt hang out with Gale/Brian at all...
Speaking of which Gale is going to star in a movie called Fathers and Sons (where he is straight) showing on Showtime in June
And http://brian-kinney.net/ For all about Gale
PersonallY I go into Hals Lair!:D
Fell free to contact me if you want to talk about the ahow and or U2 Im in L.A county....

P.S
Season 4 is GREAT! Im glad I am finally seeing it! and watching season 5 at the same time!

BTW When Hal sang at the Roxy with his band *which by the way he has a great singing voice* He sang Wicked Game by Chris Issac, it was more rockish but it was mezmorizing! Im still waiting for his bands cd to be released!!

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
P.S
Season 4 is GREAT! Im glad I am finally seeing it! and watching season 5 at the same time!

BTW When Hal sang at the Roxy with his band *which by the way he has a great singing voice* He sang Wicked Game by Chris Issac, it was more rockish but it was mezmorizing! Im still waiting for his bands cd to be released!!
Oh My, I just wrote you a long message and then I accidentally exited the site. What a dufuss I am lol. I was talking about the show and how it is hard for me to watch the sex scenes but I love Brian nakked. Also, where are you in La? How long have you been a U2 fan? I am in my 30's and have been a u2 fan since 85. I have liked their music but I wasn't a true fan until I saw the UF tour. When JT came out I joined Propaganda for awhile. Then in 91, I was still a fan but I wasn't reading every little thing about them and Propaganda stopped sending my their magazines. I always wanted to join a U2 club and I found out a year ago that they used to have a group gathering called A Celebration. That sux, I wish I would've paid more attention. The only concert that I have missed of their's was the 3rd leg of ATYCLB because I was very sick. I am still bummed about it but it is over with. I don't even know how good the concert was , with No Doubt. I don't have any friends that are U2 fans at all. Did you go ? well I need to hit the hay. hope to hear from you soon. When is the bday party for Hal Sparks? That sux that Gale and him aren't that close.

EEEE!!!! We SHOULD GET TOGETHER!!!...I live 15 minutes east of Downtown! but my second job is in East L.A!! Im also in my 30's
I have been a U2 fan since 1984! fell in love with Bono in
1985 during with or with out you vid...
I knew/know people that joined a Celebration, I totally did not make it to any of the early U2 shows in the 80's and could not score a tix to Zoo tour. My first concert was POP in 1997 at the
Colloseum and saw them 3 times for ATYCLB and have seen them 4 times this first leg and I have 4 more shows in the fall...I LOVE No Doubt and It was awesome to see them together..I have a lot of U2 aquiantences here in L.A county and all over really but My best friend and I are U2 crazy! you need to join us!
I am still getting the 411 on Hal and if he will have a B-day party this year....
Private message me if you can so I can give you my e-mail addy!
love too talk to you and have a QAF fan nearby (everyone else I know that are QAF fans are out of state)

GAHH!! We are at the last 2 episodes of this show!!! there were so many twists and turns in this last season...

This past episode 07-24-2005 I seriously thought Micheal died in the funeral scene, It freaked me out too when it was Brian in the coffin!!...

I still cant believe it is almost over, and I think we are in for a big surpirise this comimg two weeks!!..can't wait:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom