Queen Bee Appreciation Thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
her speedy posting of the GMA clips, as the dvd version hasnt been released yet, was greaaaaatly appreciated

while she did make some embarrassing gifs of an enthusiastic fan, her efforts are greatly appreciated

kudos to Queen Bee for everything she does :up:

Queen Bee is the BEST! She shares everything without expecting anything in return.

icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

:hug:

Thank you Queen Bee! You are always so generous with your stills and screencaps. :hug:

Queen Bee also did a wonderful job at the setlist party last Wednesday, and put up with my text messaging from the show. (Things were going so well, I just had to share!) It was so much fun sending messages back and forth, thank you!!! :hug:

:hyper: Queen Bee!!

You made my day like three times on Friday! Thanks for always being so generous with the stills and everything!

In addition to all this, the Queen is the webgoddess (along with our cyberhostess Olive) for the Angels! :up: Thank you!

SD

:bow: :bow: :bow: I salute our Stills Queen - Queen Bee!!!

She understands our "needs" & goes out of her way to soothe us savage little PLEBA beasties when we're jonesing for pics!! :up:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :love: :kiss: :hug:

(by the way, where can one find this infamous gif that QB made????)

Queen Bee said:

You mean the one Chizip mentioned? See my signature. I made a minor alteration though. :wink:
:lol: OK.... I thought that had been altered, but I wasn't completely sure. Excellent work, by the way! :up: :D

Back
Top Bottom