Q Magazine July 2005 (BIG) scans (inc. Coldplay XandY five stars review)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enajh2

Refugee
U2_Glastonbury_2007.jpg

U2_Tour_1.jpg

U2_Tour_2.jpg

Mojo_U2_Special_Edition.jpg

Coldplay_XandY_Review.jpg

:D

Great scans!! Thanx

I actually just brought the new Q mag. - great edition & amazing they're gonna do a big feature in Mojo : I think this is the first time Mojo have done this for U2. This should be v. interesting - in fact I can barely wait untill 1st June!!

:wink: :)

Diane L said:
Could the Edge look any cuter than in that MOJO ad? I don't think so!!!!

Yeah...Edge looks pretty cute in that pic. but...Larry looks horny as F**k!! (David Becham & Brad Pitt's love child me thinks) :wink:

Last edited:
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL! i want that CD although i probably could make it myself.
anyone know thew whole track listing?

Hey, we could always hazard a guess at some of the tracklisting - here's mine :

1. Blitzkrieg Pop (Ramones)
2. The Cutter (Echo & The Bunnymen)
3. Slow Hands (Interpol)
4. Neighbourhood # 2 - Laika (Arcade Fire)
5. Hounds Of Love (Futureheads)
6. One Hundred Years (The Cure)
7. Ghost Rider (Suicide)....

With these artists confirmed by the ad, whatever the tracklisting turns out to be, this is certain to be an excellent collection of music. :wink:

Last edited:
Hmmm, I can see the first two but not the rest??

I actually don't like the idea of U2 playing Glastonbury actually (not that I'm ever going there: A. on the other side of the world B. tickets impossible to get C. hate camping! :wink: ) I just think the idea of a mega stadium act like U2 is wrong for the Glastonbury ethos. To me, it's always seemed more of a collective, bands of an equal nature, tho' I know they have headliners and so on, just U2 is way bigger than that and would swamp it.

IMO

re: the coldplay review.

gimmee a fuckin break.

fix you compared to one?
yeah.

rolling stone is so full of shit; they have no credability at all; if they gave they album 5 stars or 1 star it wouldn't matter to me.

I'm still listening to this album and giving it time, but 5 stars................shit............it must suck being bored in LA.

JOFO said:
re: the coldplay review.

gimmee a fuckin break.

fix you compared to one?
yeah.

rolling stone is so full of shit; they have no credability at all; if they gave they album 5 stars or 1 star it wouldn't matter to me.

I'm still listening to this album and giving it time, but 5 stars................shit............it must suck being bored in LA.

Yeah, I've heard X&Y, and it defintely isn't anywhere near 5 stars. I do like Coldplay, but this album isn't their best.:eyebrow:

Iama big fan of Coldplay, but for the first listening for me it was boring. No heavy tracks like it were before on the last 2 albums. And when I first downloaded (uhm) Speed Of Sound I thought its a joke. Clocks 2?
Now i will give another listen...

Back
Top Bottom