Q magazine award scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I first saw those pictures yesterday I was so :love:… He does look great! Two of my favourite things in a photograph: Bono and champagne. Well, I could live without champagne if Bono was around. I also noticed those fabulous earrings Bono's wearing.

A few more from Q:
Qaadxg.JPG

Qaacxg.JPG

Last edited:
LostAtMoon said:
Larry's own portrait (? ...)
Qaaf.jpg

Qaah.JPG

Thank you so much- I am oddly drawn to the "postcards from the edge" column. I haven't seen the special election postcard frm last month - over in the US we still have the songwriters Q on stands:mad:

I am pretty happy to see Matt Bellamy, Bono and The Edge on the same cover. I didn't think I would ever see that!! :hyper:

nurse chrissi said:
The election special postcard fro the edge
postcard001.jpg

sorry it is so big:reject:

thank you!!!!!!!!

Now I feel like a big :reject: because I actually have this magazine and totally forgot that minor detail until I saw this posted. :der:

LostAtMoon said:

Can you image how gorgeous this pic would be without those coins? A rare closeup of Bono with no shades, I want to see the eyes! :banghead:

Yes, so do I. If there was something I could ask him it would be that he didn't wear them. We’re missing one of the best and most intriguing things on Bono: his beautiful eyes and the way he looks at people.

And I've been missing being here so much.:p
This is like a Miracle Drug* . That's what U2 is to me.:yes:

*tears are rolling from my eyes as I'm listening to this song

Thank God that Edge has never lost his "edge" when speaking on matters of real importance - like the U.S. elections. :yes:

Edge has always had very well-defined ideas about politics and spirituality, not always popular with the mainstream of society.

So, thanks for posting this Postcard from the Edge - I truly appreciate it. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom