Q Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ad448c52.jpg

That's probably one of the best photos of Bono I've seen in a long time. For once, a photo of him without his glasses.

I agree with Phalanx. Bono looks good in color. I understand the concept of the sunglasses as a shield, or as a symbol of his public persona but I wish he would put them up every now and again...

u2bonogirl said:
of course im not one to talk because i dont smile a lot. people always think im mad about something but i just look pouty a lot
i really wasnt trying to bash on larry
im sorry everybody.....
:reject:

I am like you too. :) :hug:

wow

they are ALL lloking absolutely damn AMAZING!
bono is just unbelievable, edge is looking edible, adam is just do damn cute and larry... that smile!

shot for all the pics guys

Originally posted by Merc

:no: Never ever use that word about any of the guys - not even in fun or if you "didn't mean it that way"! :shame: It's beyond insulting to call someone that word, just because they doesn't smile very often... plus it brings out a lot of bad thoughts! :sigh:

I know you're sorry, but please think before posting - especially with Edge being around! [/B]
okay okay, i already apologized. . im not the only one who has made a joke about larry being intimidating looking lately though.
i think nothing but good about the band but i already felt bad about offending people with my comment. please dont make me feel worse:(
i really dont think we should change the way we voice our thoughts on here because edge or somebody else might see it.
some people are already being called kiss asses for that and i dont think edge would want people to start editing for content every time he shows up....

u2bonogirl said:

okay okay, i already apologized. . im not the only one who has made a joke about larry being intimidating looking lately though.
i think nothing but good about the band but i already felt bad about offending people with my comment. please dont make me feel worse:(
i really dont think we should change the way we voice our thoughts on here because edge or somebody else might see it.
some people are already being called kiss asses for that and i dont think edge would want people to start editing for content every time he shows up....

The point is that's something that should not be used in referrence to anyone ever as a joke, U2 or not. Just ask Elvis. I'm sure he'll gladly tell you how welcome that word is around here. It's not! It has nothing to do with Edge being here either.

All right let's lay off u2bonogirl, she's a nice person and I think she already understood what she did of wrong. We love you u2bonogirl, there. :hug:

Let's go back to the topic here. I don't think Adam has looked this cool since.... ever. Have I said that before? :hmm: He rocks! :adam: :yes:

thanks fly! a million hugs to you.
thats right, this thread is about the awards pictures huh? :wink:
im so glad that they got the award in the first place too. its kinda cool that even when they havent really had much going on for a while they still manage to win things.
like at the grammys, winning a different year for the same LP....
lol
u2 rocks

TheBrazilianFly said:
:kiss:

I hope they win more grammys next year so that we can have more speeches and the music trying to drag Bono out of the stage! :laugh:
:LOL: he can be a bit long winded huh? all part of his charm i imagine.
im sure they will be making the walk up to the microphone at least once this time around.
maybe one of the others can get a word in
lol, yeah right
:D keep moving those lips bono!

yeah why doesnt larry ever get to talk?
adam is really good at talking when he feels comfortable. i have this really old interview on tape of them and its supposed to be mainly bono but adam ends up taking over and does a great job!
i love how somebody will ask bono a question and he says "heres a story for you" and goes on and on about something thats nothing to do with anything at the time
*sigh* i must be bonocrazed since i hate it when my dad does that

Back
Top Bottom