Put In Our Place By Mother Nature.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elessarian

Refugee
Hey folks.

I hope anyone who has family or friends on the Gulf Coast has heard from them and everyone is doing okay.

We have all taken a serious beating down here, and as everyone knows the Deep South is not only one of the most beautiful and fascinating regions of the United States, but it's also the poorest. Please pray for the millions of people affected by this amazing storm.

My school is cancelled for the moment, my mother's house will be without power for weeks, and my sister's home (in Gulfport) is most likely destroyed. Please say a prayer for her and her husband.

Thanks,
Eless

I have thought of nothing the last couple days but the hurricane victims. I have been watching on tv and it just seems unreal. New Orleans is one of my favorite places. I am keeping all of you in my prayers. :hug:

The news from New Orleans and the Gulf Coast is tragic. My thoughts and prayers are with the many victims and their families and friends. Hopefully, there will still be a New Orleans after the water recedes. ("After the flood, all the colors came out," right?)

Please give money, now, to the American Red Cross. They are beginning the largest disaster recovery effort in their history. Millions of people in the south need their help, and they will need it for months to come.

jobob said:
The news from New Orleans and the Gulf Coast is tragic. My thoughts and prayers are with the many victims and their families and friends. Hopefully, there will still be a New Orleans after the water recedes. ("After the flood, all the colors came out," right?)

Please give money, now, to the American Red Cross. They are beginning the largest disaster recovery effort in their history. Millions of people in the south need their help, and they will need it for months to come.

If you can't afford to give money give blood. They are setting up blood drives for this weekend.

u2granny said:
If you can't afford to give money give blood. They are setting up blood drives for this weekend.

:up:

I'm not afraid of blood or needles so I'm going to start giving blood on a regular basis eventually, just can't yet b/c of being in Africa.

Watching from over here in Scotland I can only pray for everyone and hope that your Government get their act together to help all those poor people.

God speed.

Spain is with you also, all my thoughts are with you now....I wish I was there with you, not that I can't help much but at least you'd have a big hug of endless love. here it goes, I hope it gets to you and everyone there:hug:

Back
Top Bottom