pussycat dolls singer-u2 fan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dahlia said:
Reminds me of an audio clip I heard some time ago... Paul McGuiness (I guess :huh:) is being interviewed on the telephone and then Bono enters the room completely naked and Paul is shocked... it was very funny but I don't have it :(

Thats a shame - id love to hear that one! As for The Pussycat Dolls - ive noticed her in the war t-shirt too! I nearly bought one on the Vertigo Tour but it was well out my price range. :sad:

JCOSTER said:

I saw that t shirt too. I'm sure Bono was happy to party with them, he always manages to find the most beautiful women around. The dolls are not my fav girls nor is the music.:madspit:

Me neither, I can't understand why people like their music... :S

BonosBaby12 said:
Ive never heard that one Euro :lol:

I saved that quote!!

here ya go :lol:

TIME magazine March 4th, 2002 "Can Bono Save The World?"
Quote:
At 1:30 a.m., exactly five hours after his bravura Super Bowl show, Bono is exercising the rock star's fundamental right to be ridiculous. At a celebratory post-game dinner in the French Quarter with his band mates, the U2 management team and actress Ashley Judd (an old friend), he throws back some red wine, tells a few stories about Frank Sinatra, leaves a rambling cell-phone message for Judd's husband gently informing him that his wife has been kidnapped by a rock band, and then sneaks off to the bathroom for a cigarette. (Bono thinks the rest of U2 doesn't know he smokes; they know.) After 15 minutes, guitarist the Edge, who adopts a kind, paternalistic role toward his childhood friend and band mate, glances toward the bathroom and says nervously, "Bono's allergic to red wine." Sure enough, Bono has passed out on the bathroom floor. U2's deputy manager, Sheila Roche, is unconcerned and continues sipping her drink. "He's probably just taking a nap. He's an excellent napper," she says. A few minutes later, Bono emerges rumpled but renewed. As he exits the restaurant and makes his way through the mob on Bourbon Street, he throws his hands in the air and screams to no one in particular, "No, I will not do the snake dance for you!"

Galeongirl said:

TIME magazine March 4th, 2002 "Can Bono Save The World?"
Quote:
At 1:30 a.m., exactly five hours after his bravura Super Bowl show, Bono is exercising the rock star's fundamental right to be ridiculous. At a celebratory post-game dinner in the French Quarter with his band mates, the U2 management team and actress Ashley Judd (an old friend), he throws back some red wine, tells a few stories about Frank Sinatra, leaves a rambling cell-phone message for Judd's husband gently informing him that his wife has been kidnapped by a rock band, and then sneaks off to the bathroom for a cigarette. (Bono thinks the rest of U2 doesn't know he smokes; they know.) After 15 minutes, guitarist the Edge, who adopts a kind, paternalistic role toward his childhood friend and band mate, glances toward the bathroom and says nervously, "Bono's allergic to red wine." Sure enough, Bono has passed out on the bathroom floor. U2's deputy manager, Sheila Roche, is unconcerned and continues sipping her drink. "He's probably just taking a nap. He's an excellent napper," she says. A few minutes later, Bono emerges rumpled but renewed. As he exits the restaurant and makes his way through the mob on Bourbon Street, he throws his hands in the air and screams to no one in particular, "No, I will not do the snake dance for you!"

:lol: :lol: That is so Bono!

(Bono thinks the rest of U2 doesn't know he smokes; they know.
:giggle:

*savesthequote* :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom