PSSSSST........over here!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello my pretty ones!!!!

I am coming to you live from the B-man's very own closet. Some might say I am obsessed with the hunk with the blue eyes , but I say nahhh!!! It's very cozy here, and I even get to try on some of the clothes (when no one's looking). The rent is cheap and the food is good. I must say he does have a shoe fettish, but that's ok.
OH SHITE!!! some one is coming gotta go!!

Hey have you got some extra room? I'm still looking for a place when I get there, we could split the rent it will be extra cheap. Let me know
wink.gif

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

[This message has been edited by mbi16 (edited 05-02-2002).]

welcome to pleba. it's nice to see i'm not the only one with odd habits...

laura: *yells* WILLY!!!
everyone:
rolleyes.gif

heh *blush* so anyway...be warned that this place is highly addictive. "It's like joining the priesthood or the mob; the only way you get out is when you die or when somebody whacks you." sorry...*loveth* that quote...

so, join me in one of my daily indulgences...PLEBACHAT!!! my aim is U2babyface9...im me and i'll invite you...it's way fun...

tis all. done and done.

------------------
* love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * take my heart * love is blindness * in a parked car * in a crowded street * you see your love made complete * the thread is ripping * the knot is sleeping * love is blindness * love is clockworks and cold steel * fingers to numb to feel * squeeze the handle * blow out the candle * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness * a little death without mourning * no call and no warning * baby a dangerous idea * that almost makes sense* love is drowning in a deep well * all the secrets * and no one to tell * take the money * honey * love is blindness * love is blindness * i don't want to see * won't you wrap the night around me * o my love * blindness *

For your own sakes I hope it's not Ali ! I suggest hidding in the FAR back... you know.. the area where Bono hides those clothes that Ali just can't stand to see him wear or thought were thrown out long ago. Oh and if it's Bono coming then ofcourse you must take action and uphold the sacride duty of all who have the hots for him...Defile him but good!!
Have fun in his closet!

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
And make sure you don't sit on those old Live Aid boots. Can you say "OUCH!!!"?
tongue.gif

And while you're back there, watch out for the sassy tassle jacket. You wouldn't want any of those sassy tassles whippin' into your face.

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Hi! Quick!! Burn all his clothes!
biggrin.gif

Then he'll have to walk around like this

frown.gif
tongue.gif

Why not burn the towel too?

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Originally posted by Live from Bonos closet:
come on over there's plenty of room!!!!!

Hey thanks...*makes herself comfortable underneath the soccer jersey* No Iris you can't come visit
icon22.gif

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Hi and welcome.
smile.gif

Don't let Ali catch you!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Originally posted by Live from Bonos closet:
Hello my pretty ones!!!!

I am coming to you live from the B-man's very own closet. Some might say I am obsessed with the hunk with the blue eyes , but I say nahhh!!! It's very cozy here, and I even get to try on some of the clothes (when no one's looking). The rent is cheap and the food is good. I must say he does have a shoe fettish, but that's ok.
OH SHITE!!! some one is coming gotta go!!

*Opens the door to Bono's closet and thinks she saw something moving in there but doesn't think to check since Bono has so many things in the closet it can be anything. -to Bono: Yea I found it...but why do you need the Fly's pants and MacPhisto's horns anyway??... no you're right...I shouldn't ask when I don't want to know...hey can I borrow the other pair of horns??... no u can't know if i can't *pulls out things she needs as she closes the closet door as she heads back to the living room where Bono is* -mutters... he's such a spoiled brat..-

------------------
Fear Not..For I'll Be Watching You. And I know what you're all thinking. FOR SHAME!!

Hey, Welcome!
*insert witty closet comment here*
*or not*

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

okay since no one has claimed it, I WILL! i am taking this jacket, i am sure Bono won't mind! btw i already have adam's!
wink.gif

102282.jpg

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 05-02-2002).]

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:

laura: *yells* WILLY!!!
everyone:
rolleyes.gif

me: Hey everyone! I have an anouncement!

Everyone: O! An anouncement! Lilly always has good anouncements!

Me: I think twin is catching on....

biggrin.gif
i love ye twin!

Anyhew, welcome aboard yadda yadda weird bunch yadda yadda Edge is cooler than Bono yadda yadda Adam is the coolest no matter what Larry says yadda yadda

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

hey now...it's a tough job but somebody's got to do it.

so, in closing...i'm good, you're mean, willy.

biggrin.gif

This is entitled Chem_Club_Non-Burning_Towel_Demo.JPG.
frown.gif

Chem_Club_Non-Burning_Towel_Demo.JPG

Well now I'm sad... But I was looking for a picture of towel burning.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

bonfire.jpg

+

towels.gif

+

marshmellows.gif

+ PLEBANS

=

One hell of a good time. I'm there