Propaganda Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Sorry, I swear this isn't meant to be a fake-out thread.

Does anyone have the new Prop yet? Mine hasn't come yet :)sad:) and I'm wondering if there are any new pictures in it?

Anyone? Anyone?

:hyper:

elevation2u said:
no sorry, no luck here either, must wait..

does anyone have the Novmeber q mag with U2 on the cover. is there a good amount of pics in there?:wink:

You mean the Nov 2000 issue? If so, I have it! There are really nice pics there. I have scanned many of them, so let me know if you'd like me to post some.

pro_33_450.jpg

flaming june said:

You mean the Nov 2000 issue? If so, I have it! There are really nice pics there. I have scanned many of them, so let me know if you'd like me to post some.

I think she means the brand-new Nov. '02 Q....with U2 on the cover again.

I have the Nov. 2000 issue also...I agree with you on the pictures in that one.

i was talking abou the 2002 issue but if it's no problem can you please scan the 2000 ones????:bow: :bow: :love:

cover.jpg

this is the new one, but i dont know it just seems like the pic cover is from ATYCLB era, so i'm wondering if there are any new pics.

Last edited:
I have it and will try to scan some pics later. The pic on the front is a recent one and not a zootv era shot. There aren't many new ones inside but it's a great article and worth finding if you can.

elevation2u said:
i was talking abou the 2002 issue but if it's no problem can you please scan the 2000 ones????:bow: :bow: :love:

cover.jpg

this is the new one, but i dont know it just seems like the pic cover is from ATYCLB era, so i'm wondering if there are any new pics.

Argh! I want that new issue!!!

Anyway, here are a couple from the 2000 issue. I'll post more later.

u2q.jpg

u2q2.jpg

I ordered a propaganda mag since i cant even remember and never received i.........r they still out or what???? i think i signed up to become a member .......they didnt send anything:scream: please help...........anybody!!!!!!!!!:(

EveClayton said:
I ordered a propaganda mag since i cant even remember and never received i.........r they still out or what???? i think i signed up to become a member .......they didnt send anything:scream: please help...........anybody!!!!!!!!!:(

I'm thinking you're in the US, yeah, we're not special, most of Europe has gotten theirs and we've not received ours. I filled out a change of address form last week and got my confirmation from Toni (?) and there was no mention of the new one being on the way. Hoepfully it will come soon and to the right address.

How totally cute is Edge in those old Q photos?
:cute: :heart: :edge:

flaming june said:

Argh! I want that new issue!!!

]

I went to Borders today and saw that they still had the
old issue of Q, so I asked them when would the November issue be coming out which is this one:
cover.jpg

and they told me they should be receiving it like on the 15th, of
this month.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom