Problem, what do you do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
Okay you and you're good friend finally decide to take your dream trip and go to Ireland. You got you're friend into U2 18 years ago and she has been you're U2 buddy every since. So you both go to Ireland and you're outside their record studio for the 20th hour straight and out pulls a car and it is Bono, your favorite U2 member. Bono being as generous as he is offers you both a ride....

Who sits in the front? :yikes:

I would sit in the back behind him and then you can stare longingly at him in the rearview mirror!!
If you sat beside him and turned yourself to stare at him - he might get freaked out and make you both walk!!

Sitting in back would be fun because you could give Bono bunny ears with your fingers. :giggle:

U2Girl1978 said:
You would because you introduced her to U2. You've been a fan longer.

I agree, unless you felt like you owed her some gratitude for something that she had done to you and that it would be the way to pay her because it’s something that she really wants. It really depends on your relationship with her.

LostAtMoon said:

I agree, unless you felt like you owed her some gratitude for something that she had done to you and that it would be the way to pay her because it’s something that she really wants. It really depends on your relationship with her.

True.... :hmm:

If I were you, I'd sit in front. However, if it were me I would have to sit in the back, because I'd need the length of the backseat to pass out on. Obviously, I'd never be able to tell him where I needed to go!

I wouldn´t mind, either way. If I sit in the back, I would act as if Bono was my personal chauffer :AAAHAHAAHAHAH
BUT I would definitly buy him a drink (or two) and talk for awhile about the "good ol´days".
One thing I would not do is to bother him with signing autographs, I think he´s too tired of that already... But I would definitly buy him a beer or two.

youtwohearts said:
Okay you and you're good friend finally decide to take your dream trip and go to Ireland. You got you're friend into U2 18 years ago and she has been you're U2 buddy every since. So you both go to Ireland and you're outside their record studio for the 20th hour straight and out pulls a car and it is Bono, your favorite U2 member. Bono being as generous as he is offers you both a ride....

Who sits in the front? :yikes:

:madspit:

I get the front!

Re: Re: Problem, what do you do?

one4u2 said:

:madspit:

I get the front!

And the truth comes out. I would NEVER give up the front seat of Bono's car. Before we ever go to Ireland together, this needs to be worked out. You have more autographs then me anyway.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

I'm sitting in the front...

Re: Re: Re: Problem, what do you do?

youtwohearts said:

And the truth comes out. I would NEVER give up the front seat of Bono's car. Before we ever go to Ireland together, this needs to be worked out. You have more autographs then me anyway.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

I'm sitting in the front...

You owe me!!! You took the worst photo of me and Bono!! Yes the nostril shot was your fault because you didn't wait for me to get into a normal position :rant:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Problem, what do you do?

one4u2 said:

You owe me!!! You took the worst photo of me and Bono!! Yes the nostril shot was your fault because you didn't wait for me to get into a normal position :rant:

What about you I almost had to smack you to get you to get out of the clouds to take my picture. Hey baby I didn't pose you and I never claimed I was a profession photographer.

I'm sitting in the front.

Re: Re: Re: Problem, what do you do?

Well IMO, if you're in Ireland, and you meet Bono, you don't have a problem. Screw the front seat, think of all us poor slugs at home who will never go and just be happy.

MsPurrl said:

I like the way you think! My answer would be that *I* would sit in front, because I am a selfish old broad! :lol:

It's more like...

'They never let Bono drive,' manager Paul McGuiness says with a snicker.

Clayton elaborates: 'We don't let Bono drive because he likes to fly. And he doesn't really acknowledge corners. Larry knows the rules of the road.'"

thrillme said:
All 3 sit in the back and ask if Adam, Larry or Edge can drive. ;)

I would ask Larry or Edge to drive while I sit in the back in between Bono and Adam:drool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Problem, what do you do?

U2Kitten said:
Well IMO, if you're in Ireland, and you meet Bono, you don't have a problem. Screw the front seat, think of all us poor slugs at home who will never go and just be happy.

yeah!! :yes: Anyway, I think if I really had to decide who would go, I'd probably say i'd be the one who should, becasue, you know... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom