Problem, what do you do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ppbbbffttt.
I get front seat :madspit:

nah but really. it would matter on who's the bigger fan.
in other words, who likes bono more :wink:

:drool: front seat with bono (when he's driving) ...... :evil:

Well since my girl is a Edge/Adam girl, I'd say she'd let me sit in front with Bono.

Or she could sit on my lap if she wanted too. :wink:

i'd kick her ass right out of the way and get in the car without her. hahahahahahah :wink: (just kidding)

seriously, i have no idea what i'd do. i never have any idea what the hell i'm doing half the time anyway.... or even right now for that matter.... :huh:

Well we can never plan a trip to Ireland until this issue gets solved. As far as who is a bigger fan, we both are huge fans it is just that one of us doesn't have a child and has more free time on her hands. :wink:

Oh and I'm sure going with One4U2 (who has the strangest things happen to her) this issue would come up.

I can almost guarantee you this will not be a dilemma you encounter when you go to Ireland. I used to live there, spent plenty of time around the studio and even Bono's house and I was never asked if I needed a ride. Maybe I didn't look indigent enough. Ha ha. :)
(Actually they keep too low a profile when they are even in Ireland, which isn't too often for Bono anymore, according to my in-laws. I guess he spends lots of time in Nice now. They see Edge once in a while though.)
Nice fantasy though.

Yes, this is all hypothetical, anyway. But would you say "no" to this face??

BonoWannaRide.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom