PRIDE version 2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sevikins

Refugee
I've heard of a version 2 of the PRIDE video but never has seen it. Is there any chance I can obtain it by some site? It's never shown up at Kazaa and I dont' know about NewMedia.
Thanks in advance.

Stupid question time:
Which one is Version 2? Or what's Version 1, I suppose, since you've never seen Version 2 ;)
I have both of them on VCD (thanks to Kristie! :D) so I can try to copy them to my computer and send them to you if you have AIM, but I don't know if it'll work because it's not just a data file (if that makes any sense), but it's worth a shot.
Let me know!
:wave:

it's funny, vh1 used to show version 2 all the time, and only that version. now all of a sudden, both them and their sister channel vh1 classic just show the first version!

i wanna see the third version! :sad:

Version 2 might be my all time favorite! It's the one MTV showed more of back in the day. Bono is SO sexy in it! I love it when he eats the match, it makes me so hot!

Ultraviolet Light said:
Stupid question time:
Which one is Version 2? Or what's Version 1, I suppose, since you've never seen Version 2 ;)
I have both of them on VCD (thanks to Kristie! :D) so I can try to copy them to my computer and send them to you if you have AIM, but I don't know if it'll work because it's not just a data file (if that makes any sense), but it's worth a shot.
Let me know!
:wave:

Well since I can't PM you for the time being, my AIM name is 'Bonothiest'. Thanks! :lol: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom