Presale dates???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melpop

Acrobat
I'm starting to get a little paranoid with the ticket sales n' stuff. Because of all the changes I'm not sure if I'm getting all the right information on time.

I just wanted to know if any one knows when is the presale? I haven't gotten anything from Propaganda nor U2.com.

I really don't wanna miss U2 in Montreal
smile.gif
!

Me too! All I have heard is that Prop. is sending something out in the mail this week. Good luck with Montreal, I too plan to be there so I hope we'll bump into each other!
smile.gif

I'm gonna be in Montreal too!!! And I don't want to miss the ticket sale either! so it is officially Friday at noon?
Will we get a pre-sale from U2.com?
ARGH I WANT TO KNOW!!! I can't miss it! I think i'll skip my German class to be there!

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Me too! All I have heard is that Prop. is sending something out in the mail this week.
smile.gif
I've heard the same thing....I've been checking my mailbox since Saturday (wishful thinking)...I think I am starting to bug the mailman!!
**So I told him...."am i bugging ya... i don't mean to bug ya!"
wink.gif

------------------
You wanker, you interrupted my BOOMCHA!!!! - Maria

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Stafana:

Will we get a pre-sale from U2.com?
ARGH I WANT TO KNOW!!! I can't miss it! I think i'll skip my German class to be there!

Well, this is what u2.com says today: Registered members of U2.COM will have a chance to participate in a pre-sale of a very limited number of tickets for each of the above shows this Thursday, from 10am local North American time. (Please note, the U2.COM pre-sale is a small allocation compared to the general public onsale, which begins for some shows this Friday. There is no guarantee of tickets by participating in the pre-sale.)

U2.COM members will receive further details of the pre-sale and their pre-sale password via e-mail later this week.

------------------
"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

U2.com is listing Thurs. 10 am as the online presale date and time stating very limited seating. Too bad. My son's speech group is meeting at 10, otherwise I'd try to get my Hamilton tix that way. I guess I'll have to place all my trust in Prop. Although I'm still trying to decide whether to travel across the border without my kids and hubby. I'd also have to get my passport renewed very quickly. (sorry just rambling)

POE

Ooops forgot. They also stated passwords would be emailed later this week. I'm assuming that means late Wed. eve???? or 9:30 Thurs.

Is the ticket price still the same for Canada, in Canadian dollars??? May help me decide whether to get seats for my lazy ass, or spend the day in line with the PLEBA ladies.

Mrs. Edge have you decided which show(s) you're going to attend, yet?

...woohoo...

Originally posted by drumkeeran:

Is the ticket price still the same for Canada, in Canadian dollars???

Yes they're in CAN$
smile.gif
smile.gif

I really, really hope I'll be able to buy my tickets online this Thursday, or I'll just go Friday morning to buy my tickets...GOTTA HAVE TICKETS!!!
Thanks for the info, giant lemon
smile.gif

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

Originally posted by Stafana:

Thanks for the info, giant lemon
smile.gif

No problem, Stafana. Good luck to all of you trying to get tickets! I'm putting my faith in Propaganda and eagerly awaiting the arrival of the order form...
clock.gif

------------------
"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

gggguuuuuuyyyyyyyyssssss

if I miss out on getting tickets I will cry and write a lot of anfry postmodern poetry such as
My lemon!
Oh
where HaS hAs
my
l e m o n

gone ?

Bubble PaNTs

l eA T her

aNd the edgE

I am so serious. That's what postmodern poetry is. WEIRDNESS! P.S. my presentation is tomorrow! *excitement* I'm playing the playboy mansion and a Tori amos song Mr Zebra

we need a pleba hotline cause i need tickets! OK

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Originally posted by BittersweetGirl:
waitwaitwait, Mona, your parents are letting you go again? WOO-HOO!!! See ya in Baltimore! (ohpleaseohpleaseohplease)

OMG! Where have you BEEN!!??
smile.gif
I posted this a couple times in random places cause of excitement!

It's not 100% cause I guess you never know if you can get tix (WHEN do they go on sale?! WAH!!) but 2 of my older brothers (they went in June too) want to take me!

EXCITEMENT!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

I was outta town this weekend!
smile.gif
Tix go on sale saturday morning (I dunno the time), and there's an extra super special u2.com presale on Thurs at 10 am *skips Quaker meeting*
Yay for older brothers!! Keep me posted on your tix/parental situation!

------------------
~Emily

Originally posted by BittersweetGirl:
I was outta town this weekend!
smile.gif
Tix go on sale saturday morning (I dunno the time), and there's an extra super special u2.com presale on Thurs at 10 am *skips Quaker meeting*
Yay for older brothers!! Keep me posted on your tix/parental situation!

mmm quaker oatmeal cookies...

em....hey is there any way I can check if I'm a member of U2.com? I think I am but I'm not sure.

------------------
~*Mona*~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Go to u2.com, and click on Register...then enter all of your information. It will come back saying you are already registered (if you are).
smile.gif
I just checked to make sure I was also!

------------------
"I don't thinks the lyrics are worth a s*** to be honest if you ask me, I think its all about the drums."

Back
Top Bottom