Premium Membership

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonobeliever

The Fly
Hello, Plebans! I hope all are well today! I have a question. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate getting premium membership? I am very interested but I'd like to get some responses. If you don't mind, please! :wink:

Do it!! You will be glad you did! I have been a Premium member for several years and faithfully renew annually. I've made some great friends here in the forums, shared info, cried, laughed and shared my life with others. It's a great community!

I use it for searches and profiles. I renew it each year b/c I've been here for almost 6 years now and I know this kind of thing is very expensive and time consuming to maintain, so I don't mind giving Joel $12 even if I don't utilize all of the premium functions. I've met so many cool people and have had plenty of "priceless" experiences through Interference.

What would be cool is if I could have my 10,000+ posts migrated from my other username :drool:

I use thesearch button often enough and very much like the pm feature. Plus, it makes me feel good that the site is being supported by interferencers.
It's a good thing.

I've got a question...

Do Premium Members have access to other forums on here? Like some we can't see?

iloveedge said:
I've got a question...

Do Premium Members have access to other forums on here? Like some we can't see?

I think just Mr. Pussy's. I could be wrong. See if you can see it...

Liesje said:
I use it for searches and profiles. I renew it each year b/c I've been here for almost 6 years now and I know this kind of thing is very expensive and time consuming to maintain, so I don't mind giving Joel $12 even if I don't utilize all of the premium functions. I've met so many cool people and have had plenty of "priceless" experiences through Interference.
Same here :up:

Welcome aboard, bonobeliever! :D

I think there are other forums besides Mr Pussy's that are Prem only... maybe? Not sure.

I would highly recommend it! :up:

For new members, it's three whole dollars a month!! :huh:

If you go to Starbucks regularly, that's less than one latte, for god's sake!

You would never imagine going back once you sign up for it! I also firmly believe that everyone who draws so much enjoyment, and spends so much time, on this forum should contribute just a little bit to its considerable upkeep and cost. It's very generous of the moderators/owners to let everyone contribute freely, but it's great to contribute such a little amount to keep the community going!!
:yes:

Back
Top Bottom