Prayers/good vibes NEEDED for DAZZ!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug:S
thanks carmel

sorry for such bad typing.i didn't have much tim. and couldn't move my head/around much yesterday-- tasking it easy.

I feel better yet today, but not all the way there.
Trying to do more of the things I need to do and a bit of what want to do (sometimes they converge, too) :wink: WITHOUT over-extending myself.

may not call the people i need to call for advice till my stomach settles down further(it's much better, and my throat (swallowing) relaxes more - have some visualization exercise i picked off off the web last night as well..... . we'll see how i feel tomorrow.

I found a accu-pressure point for those kind of muscle tension areas...it did seem to help after i used it last night as well.

thanks to everyone again. BIG :hug:s

feeling about 90 - 95% better, thank goodness.

i have to concentrate on some other major thing i have to do for about a week or so. Then go back to the all this more throughly. But I :heart: be getting in touch with more friends about the problem in the meantime.

thanks again everyone--will update as needed.

thanks, js! :hug:

i happen to run into a friend by accident, and gave her a quik update.....
she said I could stay w her for 3 - 4 days.. ...if there was trouble so :hug: friend

that's now one person i have a confirm with re court order if i do that.

still concentrating on other more need to do NOW task..but will be contacting other friends tyo ask this question. :fingersCorssed: :yes:

:hug:S to all! :heart:

Dazz, I had no idea that this was going on, I think I got this confused with another thread that you had posted.

I really hope everything works out for you. No one deserves to be treated that way.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom