!!!!! : ( PRAYERS/ GOOD THOTS needed 4 DAZZ'S Sister

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:happy: :hyper: !!!!!!!!! :hyper: :happy:
UPDATE!!!

My sis called me Fri night......but Ididn't get home till after mid-night {was at the very late-starting Last Fireworks after the Last Cyclones <baseball> Game of the season down in Coney Island...

..so I called her This morning nd ....YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY -what she was afriad was :yikes: another hernia [right after the emergency operation for the last one] turned out to be what we all were hoping was "just" (still needed taking care of) extra post-op fluids leaking inside after the surgery wound was closing up.

ANyway, she had a lot....they're not all done yet - draned a liter out this round . I guess next time for the rest. They put here on antibiotics b/c ? weds night she thot she had a bug bite {lives right near a park} pink spot on her belly.........turned into a bright red belly the next day! :yikes:
and NOT sure but i think she waited maybe an extra 12 plus hours or more till she got to the surgeon [had been playing phone-tag since tues] vs going to an ER [fer godness sakes].

IF that's true:shame: -- mayyybeeee her Nurse-friend may need to give her a little talking to. Must confer with our mutual friends, first.

*****:heart:THANK YOU ALL:heart: ~~for Your Prayers & Good Thoughts!!!*****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom