Prayers for our family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russty Cat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Things are going a bit rough right now and I could really use your prayers.

I have an auto immune disease and got the flu a few weeks ago. It was the sickest I've ever been. I thought I was doing fine and getting better. A few days ago I started getting red spots all over my body. Long story short I met with doctors today and they think my body is fighting against itself and breaking down alot of things causing some bad infections. They also think that I might have Lupus. We have suspected this over the years, but they said today that this is the worst case of symptoms they have ever seen. I'm doing okay for the most part. I'm just incredibly tired and really really sad. The hardest thing is that my husband isn't living with us right now. He is down in Southern california trying to find us a new house. He doesn't even know what is going on yet.

I did get a call from my mom earlier to let me know that they are putting a bid in on a house. Long story short, my husband lost his job last month. We decided to move down to Southern Ca to be with my family. He has found a new job, but we need a new house. In 10 days we have to be out of this house and make the 700 mile drive with our kids and pets to a new life. My parents are being fabulous and helping out more then I could ever imagine. They are putting up money to help us get low monthly payments on our loan and they are also letting us and our pets live with them till we move into our new house.

So Please from the bottom of my stressed out heart be praying that the people will accept our offer and that I will be okay for the next few days so that I can help get us moved. As it is now I'm supposed to be driving one of our trucks pulling a trailer next week and I need strength to do that for 13 hours straight. Then I can lapse into a coma for a few days to recover. :drool: :wink:

:sad: Rusty, I am sorry to hear of your condition. I have a close friend who has Lupus. I know that it is a tricky illness that can strike at anytime. One day you feel fine and the next day you feel like you been hit by a truck. I will pray for you and your family. I pray that everything runs smooth and according to plan. I pray that God will give you the strength to carry on.:hug:

You're in my prayers Russty :hug: Be strong and hold on tight, God will see you through :heart:

I only wish I lived closer so there was something more I could do to help :hug:

Russty!! I'm SO sorry:sad: I will definitely be praying for you! I know that God will help you through this if you trust Him!:hug: I hope B can get home soon because I know that helps you when he's around, and that you'll be able to move and be near your family and have their comfort too! God Bless!:love:

Thank you all. Your warms thoughts brought tears to my eyes. :hug: Your support means the world to me through all of this. I have felt so much love coming from all over the world it helps me get through the hard moments.

I finally got ahold of B and he instructed me that I am not to worry about anything else. Its easier said then done. But at least I know I'm not contagious so I can't make anyone else sick. He is trying to get home so hard, but I will probably still have to hang on till at least Saturday. I'm hoping that as soon as they sign all the paper work we will be able to get him on a flight home. Then I have to make the fun two hour drive to the airport, but it will be worth it to see him after all this time. Its been the longest 4 weeks of my life.

Russty; Prayers are on their way! I am so sorry to hear that your having a hard time. I hope everything will be back the way it should be for you really soon! Hope you feel well soon! :hug: :angel: :hug:

:hug: Russty, I'm so sorry to hear this is happening to you. Take strength in the love around you, and when it all feels too much, just remember that you are not alone, and you have huge family all around the world. Things WILL get better, I heartily believe in that. Stay positive, stay strong, and when you feel weak, stretch out your hand and someone will always be there.

I echo what everyone else has said already, because they've voiced it better than I can at the moment.

You and your family are in my prayers. Love ya! :hug:

Russty Cat... You're in my prayers... Everyone else has found the right words to describe what I'm feeling at the moment (not to copy you, Thora :) ).

I wish you and your family a lot of strength, and I hope you can put your mind to rest and everything will work out right. That's hard to think of right now, I can imagine... But try to keep holding on, and keep the faith :hug:

Take good care of yourself...

Russty, you really gone through so much these last couple of months and I am so very sorry to hear now about your illness. I have a chronic illness myself, so I really feel your pain. I pray and hope that you will be given the strength to see you through this. My thoughts and prayers are being sent your way. Try to hang in there sweetie, and remember we here at Interfence reallly care about you and wish you the very best. Please take care of yourself, and I do feel that things will get better for you and your family. :hug:

Russty. :hug: You've been through so much this year already i know you can get through this. Remember we're all here for you if you need to talk. :hug:

I hope you get better soon and you, B and the girls can get sorted in a new home in So Cal very soon. :heart::hug:

Thank you all so much for your prayers, hugs, and good thoughts. I got a wonderful phone call tonight from B....we got the house!!!!! We get to move in, in about 45 days. :dance: We are going to stay with my parents till its ready. I'm over the moon about it. Stuff is definetly looking up for us. I'm still really sore and tired, but hopefully B will get to come home on Sunday so I won't be alone much longer. I also got an email today from my aunt to let us know she is going to have some furniture for us. She is going to hirer a company to deliver it for us. A new house and some new things that we will need, what more could you ask for? :drool:

Thank you all for your support its helped me feel not so alone in all of this. :love: :heart: :hug:

Russty that is wonderful news!!! How lovely that it all worked out for you. Don't forget to send us pics of your new home :hyper: And I'm VERY happy that B is coming back tomorrow. OMG if I had a husband that hot I'd get sick if he went away too. :drool: But I think it is really beautiful how the both of you are so committed to each other and the family. Despite the anxiety, it looks as though it is all working out in the end :)

Tell B I said hi :flirt:

Thanks girls :D :dance: :love:

I am so lucky that B really is a total sweetheart. It may end up being Monday before he can come home, but at least I know its only because he is taking care of everything for us.

I told him Hi from everyone and he said it was nice that everyone has been praying for us that it meant alot to our whole family. :heart:

:applaud: Congrats, Russty...I am glad to hear things are looking up. I am also a bit behind on some threads and people. Since it's been a few weeks, how are things going now? Hoping that your family is experiencing a special Thanksgiving holiday!

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom