Postcards From The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopDaisy

Acrobat
Chalk one up in the stoopid column for me... I was transferring a bunch of photos & files to disks and I accidentally deleted all the "Postcards From The Edge" that appeared in Q Magazine.

:(

Would any of you kind souls repost or furnish a link to where I might find them? Thanks muchly.

Found them...

december.jpg

june.jpg

july.jpg

january05.jpg

august.jpg

They may be out of order though. :huh:

Dismantled said:
I'm like a total idiot.....whats the story behind those:reject:

I don't know actually :huh: - all I know is that the postcards posted here all have been found in different editions of the music-magazine "Q"!

Perhaps Edge was just bored during the HTDAAB-recordings... :shrug: :wink:

Merc said:

I don't know actually :huh: - all I know is that the postcards posted here all have been found in different editions of the music-magazine "Q"!

Perhaps Edge was just bored during the HTDAAB-recordings... :shrug: :wink:

oh I feel better:lol: I was beginning to feel like a bad fan:wink: So these are really from Edge? thats pretty cool...they are really funny:lmao:

I didn't know about the either, but on www.atu2.com --> achtoon baby... you can find some funny ones made by kelly eddington ;)
I can't read the august one... the rest I can... can somebody write down the august one???

haha thanks for sharing them everyone :bow: :bow:

anyone else extremely amused by the key thoughts on the postcards? :shifty: :lmao:

SimplyConfused said:
Are they really the Edge? Clear this up for me, please! And I read the Achtoon Baby ones. I love that one where he's on Easter Ireland and he found better October lyrics and 400 pairs of SOMEBODY'S wraparound sunglasses. Heh heh.

And I like the hats thing. HAHAHAHA!

yeah the easter island is brilliant!
maybe a nice follow up on that one would be the return of edge to easter island, to find out that all the statues are suddenly wearing knit caps, and one of them isnt, and has a fore-head tatto 'I heart Urkel?' :lol:

Back
Top Bottom