Post your Vertigo pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I'd been that close too, hopefully next time! (but I do like my pic of the confetti falling!)

portland12-19-05CoBLconfettibybonoc.jpg

you can see Bono clapping on the elipse to the right

portland12-19-05Streetsbybonocomet.jpg

Portland 12-19-05

Very nice, comet! :love:

I went to a lot of shows but had really crappy seats for most of them so I only have personal pics from a few shows.

Dublin #1

100_1655.jpg

Dublin #2

100_1692.jpg

100_1696.jpg

and my only show up on the floor.....Detroit #1
100_1876.jpg

ElectricCo1.jpg

ElectricCo2.jpg

I LOVE this picture. I found it online a few days after the show. I'm to the left of Bono in the grey shirt with a white long sleeve shirt under, next to the tall guy that pushed his way up next to me. :happy: Kariann, Schmeg and Zoney are next to me and right in front of Bono is LarryMullens_PopAngel in the red shirt.
BonoinDetroit10-24-05.jpg

I LOVE this picture. I found it online a few days after the show. I'm to the left of Bono in the grey shirt with a white long sleeve shirt under, next to the tall guy that pushed his way up next to me. :happy: Kariann, Schmeg and Zoney are next to me and right in front of Bono is LarryMullens_PopAngel in the red shirt.
BonoinDetroit10-24-05.jpg

How cool would it be to see them in Dublin? ("Way cool!") I'm glad you found that picture!

How cool would it be to see them in Dublin? ("Way cool!") I'm glad you found that picture!

this pic is actually from Detroit :D

But seeing them in Dublin two days in a row was totally awesome. I keep saying I want to go back to Europe soon, especially with the discounts I get at work for hotels, but I'm going to patiently wait for the next tour to start before I plan any European vacations :yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom