Post your least fave u2 pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
Thought it would be fun to post pics where you think the band members dont look at their best. IMHO, Bono seems to be the biggest culprit these days for looking ropy in pics, as the rest are still looking cool and in shape.

Last edited:
I know some people will disagree, but . . . .

bono_mohawk.jpg

BonoBald.jpg

I don't save many that I don't like! :wink:

MsPurrl said:

bono_mohawk.jpg

BonoBald.jpg

:bow::bow::bow:

I don't have any of those saved, but I was hoping someone else would...

:scream: Bono, please do not EVER do that again, no matter how many margharita's you've had!

bonocomet said:
I have one but if I post it Galeongirl might implode so I have promised to never post it again.

:shifty:

oh come on, we're all friends here!!

Those are pretty bad-
It figures, only a guy would start a thread like this(you are a guy right?):ohmy:
There aren't too many bad ones!! haha.
AND- gman, can you give me the definition of ROPY- I never heard that word before.:wink:

Does the mohawk and sunglass one look a tad like Bruce Willis???

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
I have one but if I post it Galeongirl might implode so I have promised to never post it again.

:shifty:

I'm pretty sure I know which one it is...and if it's the right one, please don't attack me! :lol:

bonobaldyinthefogscan-1-1.jpg

I love bald men :)

:reject:

No no!! I like it!! It's Gg that doesn't like it! I posted it because bonocomet promised not to post it! :lol:

blm said:

AND- gman, can you give me the definition of ROPY- I never heard that word before.:wink:

Ropy (rope-eee) it just means dodgy,not the best, debatable. Its just a saying we have here In Scotland.

No that's not the pic Galeongirl hates, although she doesn't like Baldy :wink:

That baldy pic is my scan, I won the photo from the African Well Fund Auction, it's framed in my bedroom :drool:

the pic she hates is still not posted :shifty:

bonocomet said:
No that's not the pic Galeongirl hates, although she doesn't like Baldy :wink:

That baldy pic is my scan, I won the photo from the African Well Fund Auction, it's framed in my bedroom :drool:

the pic she hates is still not posted :shifty:

I think I know which one you mean. :evil:

But I AIN'T posting it!!! :lol:

Oh no, I cannot stand those baldy pictures, most PopMart pictures are scary ... Bono in that ridiculous muscle shirt and, even worse, the bubble suit :no:

Apart from that, everyone can have a bad day when a picture is taken and they're not aware of it, even the most "beautiful" people.

And :madwife: for whoever says Bono isn't gorgeous now ... all of them are, they look good for their age.

Oh "bono model" that's a photoshop, that doesn't count.

The one she hates is a Vertigo era pic, it's pretty bad :giggle:

(I got it from a Canadian newspaper... :shh: )

I must say tho, after 30 years of having pics snapped of them daily, these 4 guys have an astonoshingly small amount of pics that you could even sorta consider "bad". Really quite amazing I think!

MsPurrl said:

bono_mohawk.jpg

I am going to have to second this. As much as I love the guy, the mohawk is a major no-no. I can deal with no hair. But a mohawk? :crack:

Oh god. I don't even have it on my file because it's so HORRIBLE.

THAT godawful photo from Passengers era where they're all in chef outfits. EDGE LOOKS SO GROSS!! It's the one pic of him which I hate!! AHHH! *claws out eyes*

Slopsy said:
Oh god. I don't even have it on my file because it's so HORRIBLE.

THAT godawful photo from Passengers era where they're all in chef outfits. EDGE LOOKS SO GROSS!! It's the one pic of him which I hate!! AHHH! *claws out eyes*

:sexywink:
bandcookswd0.jpg

Galeongirl said:

Actually, I think Brian looks very good in the chef costume.

Bono looks not bad either.

Edge looks more like a kitchen hand than a chef in this pic, I must say...:giggle:

butter7 said:

Actually, I think Brian looks very good in the chef costume.

Bono looks not bad either.

Edge looks more like a kitchen hand than a chef in this pic, I must say...:giggle:

EDge in "wifebeater" t shirt:down:

Adam with that facial chin hair:down:

OH PLEASE POST PICTURE we are dying of curiousity-how bad could it be??????? especially if it is Bono

Seriously, Photoshop shouldn't count here. You can make an awful picture out of a beaufiful one by photoshopping it.

And the "kitchen" photo isn't so bad at all. But wtf is that animal in Adam's face, right under his mouth?

Back
Top Bottom